Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice K Gallo to go along with your others

Comment

Bases loaded...Choo works the walk. Elvis is in the building........

Comment

Dang......fly out. Leaves em loaded.

Comment

2017 Texas Rangers Season Thread!!

Good grief.

Comment

Bullpen sucks.

Comment

Crap

Comment

Looks like they're just a .500 team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sure looks like mat bush is just a harser throwing version of sam dyson. Whenever he comes in I expect him to blow the save and give his team the best chance to lose.

Comment

Blown #14

Though an extra inning 2-1 loss ain't a pitching issue

Comment

2017 Texas Rangers Season Thread!!

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                      Blown #14

Though an extra inning 2-1 loss ain't a pitching issue

It **** sure is a bullpen closer issue. 14 blown saves is a bullpen issue. He did the same up 6-5 the other day. Sure they could score more runs but he has lost whatever mojo he had in the ninth. You can't give up runs late in the 9th when your guys battled to scrape you together a lead late.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        It **** sure is a bullpen closer issue. 14 blown saves is a bullpen issue. He did the same up 6-5 the other day. Sure they could score more runs but he has lost whatever mojo he had in the ninth. You can't give up runs late in the 9th when your guys battled to scrape you together a lead late.
                        I also put some blame on the F'n catcher that keeps calling fastball after fastball.... Terrible

Comment

Originally posted by DamonJ View Post
                          I also put some blame on the F'n catcher that keeps calling fastball after fastball.... Terrible

Might have something to do with Bushes breaking ball getting hammered last game because he left it up? That's just a guess. I didn't get to see the actual pitches tonight since the storm took out our Midland hotel satellite and wifi. Followed it on play by play gamecast.

I think that's twice Gardner has dinged our closer in the 9th this year

Comment

Sorry for the semi-meltdown last night fellas[emoji13][emoji23]. **** Rangers bullpen frustrates the hell out of me..[emoji35]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Sorry for the semi-meltdown last night fellas[emoji13][emoji23]. **** Rangers bullpen frustrates the hell out of me..[emoji35]
                              It was a hell of a game. Our ace looked like an ace. Their guy wasn't too shabby either. Scratch out a run, only to have another blown save. Semi-meltdown worthy stuff.....hell, a full blown meltdown would have been ok [emoji14]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol... whew! I'm not losing it then. [emoji41]

Comment

Working...
                                X