2017 Texas Rangers Season Thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2017 Texas Rangers Season Thread!!

Excellent win tonight for the good guys...solid play all the way around.

Quick question....is this when we are supposed to turn into vinegar swirling *****es and head to the Astros thread and post scores, post about the pitching staff and say something bad happened..

I'll refrain myself.....but I was just looking for some clarification if that's how it works..
    Last edited by Smart; 06-12-2017, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Yes because we can only talk about the present, not the past haha

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Excellent win tonight for the good guys...

Quick question....is this when we are supposed turn into vinegar swirling *****es and head to the Astros thread and post scores, post about the pitching staff and say something bad happened..

I'll refrain myself.....but I was just looking for some clarification if that's how it works..

That chase this! guy is silent. Even though his team is still 12 games up, but that's usually what you get from front runners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Quick question....is this when we are supposed turn into vinegar swirling *****es and head to the Astros thread and post scores, post about the pitching staff and say something bad happened..

I'm staying with my stance in Post 2020. It's working.

skarew the astro's thread.

Comment

I retract the front runner statement.....I had forgotten that he stood on the field at the astrodome when he was in little league.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
              I retract the front runner statement.....I had forgotten that he stood on the field at the astrodome when he was in little league.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post

Yep....solid Leadership there!

Comment

Great to see a great, team win.

Comment

Quick question....is this when we are supposed to turn into vinegar swirling *****es and head to the Astros thread and post scores, post about the pitching staff and say something bad happened..

No guts no glory is what I always heard

Comment

Stinky starting to get hot

Comment

Stankdaddy bringing the pain and the series win! Good to see them comeback and win it. Whoot!

Comment

Nice win. Nice effort by N. Martinez. Need to keep picking up wins. Hopefully Cashner & Co. can pick up another W tomorrow.

Comment

[ATTACH]858443[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                              Nice effort by N. Martinez..
                              Yes sir. I called him BP today but he pitched a gem.

Comment

Is Ross making the start Friday?

Comment

Working...
                                X