• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Yes

out
    double
    walk
    FC fumble by dipshizzle and La rata throwing it into the ground.
    "LaRata". I have to clean the dang pepsi off my screen now. You savage.

Comment

I'm here but watching in my shop while chasing down a short in my truck tail-light system. Ive been listening with the TV on for background noise but couldn't post. Been pretty ho-hum until the Chirinos jimmy jack
      Love the radio crew! If it wasn't delayed by 6 seconds or so from my dish net work . I would listen to them and watch it on tv silent

Comment

Yes

out
        double
        walk
        FC fumble by dipshizzle and La rata throwing it into the ground.

After his last three outings he has to be approaching TBH hack status, doesn't he? I think I'm ready for football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hello L column!

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
            After his last three outings he has to be approaching TBH hack status, doesn't he? I think I'm ready for football.

Yup...he's lost something......including confidence.

He went from shutdown to here ...score another.

Comment

A half decent effort by Yu wasted. Once again, with a decent pitching effort, not enough hitting. I think Elvis saw a total of about 5 pitches tonight. Odor barely touched pitched balls. Oh well. Bring on the Nats.

Comment

2017 Texas Rangers Season Thread!!

Vomit
                That's all I got... wasted precious sleep

Comment

After a tough loss things don't get much easier having to listen to Pudge in the post game.

Comment

2017 Texas Rangers Season Thread!!

Yup...he's lost something......including confidence.

He went from shutdown to here ...score another.

This whole team (minus a handful) is lacking confidence. Not the same team mentally that we were last year. That 1 run in the 9th wouldn't have happened after Robinson's dinger to tie it up in the bottom of 8th. And even by chance that it would have happened, where we went down in top of 9th...I guarantee you a better effort in the bottom of the frame would have been in order. Rua, Gallo and Hoying were the SUCK!

Not sure what needs to happen to change up the makeup of the team but I say fire either Brocal or Iapoce or HELL fire them both for all I care. Something needs to change in that clubhouse.....and heck, you can't fire all the players. [emoji57]

Comment

Reading in the DMN at lunch. Looks like a good chance Beltre' goes on the DL manana. Dang it. Profar likely to be called up to prove he can play, either for Rangers or someone else. Gallo back to third. We shall see...

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                        Reading in the DMN at lunch. Looks like a good chance Beltre' goes on the DL manana. Dang it. Profar likely to be called up to prove he can play, either for Rangers or someone else. Gallo back to third. We shall see...

I heard the same. They were expecting Beltre back after the Washington series but I guess they are now being cautious with him and in turn, with the call up, have a full roster of healthy players.

Comment

Too quiet. Let's go rangers. Good news.....no DL for Beltre

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Cashner working through it so far. Need some runs offense [emoji106]

Comment

Lucroy with the dinger! Good guys up 3-0!

Comment

3 -0 good guys

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X