Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2017 Texas Rangers Season Thread!!

Originally posted by bzzboyz View Post
    I really want to pick on you guys over this team but I know y'all must be in enough pain already so I'll let it go. I've been watching tonight and it's just painful to watch...and I'm usually an avid hater.

[emoji23] I don't think we need an Astros fan feeling sorry for us. It's not like the Rangers have had a recent string of 100+ loss seasons. We still don't understand the level of suck that y'all do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
        [emoji23] I don't think we need an Astros fan feeling sorry for us. It's not like the Rangers have had a recent string of 100+ loss seasons. We still don't understand the level of suck that y'all do.

Then you're obviously under 35 cause the Rangers invented suck in the 70's and 80's.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post

And still 23-58 [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
            And still 23-58 [emoji23]
            So you got that going for you, which is nice😂

Comment

Then you're obviously under 35 cause the Rangers invented suck in the 70's and 80's.

Over 35 and they never had three 100 loss seasons in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Come on man.....keep up. He was talking about the other Rangers players when referring to "rejects"... sheesh.

That's two "Where did that come from" today from you.
                My bad, with my old eyes and small iPhone 4 I misread your comment, please forgive. By the way how did it go for your "rejects" last night?

Comment

Too bad Nolan is gone and Daniels is still at the helm. No question how much impact Nolan has on a team. Stros will probably win the WS this year.
                  It's getting harder and harder to be a Rangers fan.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                    Too bad Nolan is gone and Daniels is still at the helm. No question how much impact Nolan has on a team. Stros will probably win the WS this year.

It's getting harder and harder to be a Rangers fan.

Front runner fan?

Hard to watch, yes.... hard to remain a Rangers fan, no
                    Last edited by Smart; 05-30-2017, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                      My bad, with my old eyes and small iPhone 4 I misread your comment, please forgive. By the way how did it go for your "rejects" last night?

You are lost. It wasn't my comment. Just give it up man. This is not for you.

Comment

I really want to pick on you guys over this team but I know y'all must be in enough pain already so I'll let it go. I've been watching tonight and it's just painful to watch...and I'm usually an avid hater.
                        During the Astros game yesterday I texted my FIL and told him that the Twins bullpen made the Rangers pen look like it was full of Dallas Keuchel's.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post

A couple of people on another thread were curious to know who your former teammates and guys you played against were that are now in the MLB and where you played? You never answered.

Comment

It is an awfully long season in the MLB and I still think the Rangers will make a push for the division and significantly close the gap with the Stros, especially with Trout out for 2 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                                It is an awfully long season in the MLB and I still think the Rangers will make a push for the division and significantly close the gap with the Stros, especially with Trout out for 2 months.

Comment

Working...
                                X