Be careful Kawasaki mule pro fxt owners or potential owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HUNTIN HARD View Post
    I'm sorry for the problems, but I don't see how any of that is kawasaki fault. I love my fxt.
    Same here. I really don't understand your issue with Kawasaki??

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
      Maybe they will send you a sea container full of cats!!![emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry...BUT THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BeetleGuy View Post
        Same here. I really don't understand your issue with Kawasaki??
        Me either

Comment

I have a similar issue at our lease. I leave my UTV in a barn when I'm not there. Last time I was out there I was headed up the hill with my GF when I saw a field mouse crawl up onto the hood and underneath the hood carrier. He was holding on for dear life! I stopped and tried to grab him, but he ran back underneath the hood. I don't know where he went. Its a very rough road up that hill. I'm pretty sure he must have fallen out.

The little bastages even made a nest in the air filter compartment of my '03 Tacoma! Still ain't figured out how they got in there.

Rats and mice are a fact of life for outdoor equipment. Better set some traps, poison, or get a cat.
          Last edited by SabreKiller; 02-07-2017, 11:04 AM.

Comment

good lord that was a brutal read scrolling side to side back and forth diagonal and whatever other directions exist...hate to say it as I understand your safety concerns but im sure they have their butts covered in the pages of stuff nobody ever reads in the manual. when we subject these machines to the scenarios we do lots of debris , etc get into every nook and cranny. we never think about conducting thorough checks on it until something like this happens

Comment

That sucks, seems like a very vary rare event.

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTIN HARD View Post
                I'm sorry for the problems, but I don't see how any of that is kawasaki fault. I love my fxt.
                Same here. Love mine.

Comment

My previous truck was a 2015 F250,. Some how a mouse got into the air box and built a nest when I didn't drive it for a few days. I noticed the fuel mileage dropped and started looking for a reason. I found the nest was clogging 3/4 of the filter. This could have done some serious damage to the engine if left for much longer. Possibly could have caused the truck to fail in heavy traffic and caused an accident. But no matter what could have happened it wouldn't have been Fords fault. And i'm sure if the engine would have been damaged Ford would have not paid for it under warranty.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                    Maybe they will send you a sea container full of cats!!![emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's what he needs to rig up.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.4 KB
ID:	24484681
                    Last edited by 18ncs; 02-07-2017, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Agree with other members, very unfortunate situation. I just don't see where Kawasaki is liable..... Glad nobody was injured.

Comment

Working...
                      X