No announcement yet.

My Mom is dying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what you are going through, I will continue to pray for you and your family that you all will find peace knowing she is with the lord now and she suffers no more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hunterdrake View Post
      Just watched my Mom take her last breath

God bless you brother. I had the special privilege of being by my mom's side when she went on to Heaven as well. Your mom is probably busy now, running around and catching up with her family members that went before her. I pray for comfort and reassurance for you and your family.

Comment

As I read your update, I thought of the fact that your mom was there to deliver you into this world and was there when you took your first breath, and you were able to be by her side as she took her last breath in this world. I know having you, and other family members that loved her dearly by her side these last few days gave her great peace, comfort, joy and confidence to be able to peacefully leave this world. As others have said, and as you know, she is now singing praises to her Savior Jesus. She has no more pain, no more sorrow and no more suffering. I pray God will give you His amazing and incomprehensible peace as you prepare to give her a special home going service. She was obviously an amazing mother, wife, and friend to many, so mourn her loss, cry, and grieve, but I pray as you do God will comfort your aching heart and remind you of his love for you and the wonderful time your mother is having in His presence.

Comment

Last edited by Spearchunker; 02-05-2017, 03:51 PM.

Comment

May she Rest In Peace. Our condolences out to you , family, and friends

Comment

Prayers for you and your family.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers for you and your family. May she RIP.

Comment

So sorry prayers sent

Comment

Sorry to hear that. prayers....

Comment

Prayers for you and your family. God bless.

Comment

Working...
                        X