Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To those who have bought Tracker Boats question for you...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If hull thickness is not .125" move on and find one that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
      I looked at the Sea Ark and would say they are the top aluminum boat out there. G3 is nice too. When I was looking, Cabelas was where I stopped first and their salesman said the hulls had been splitting on some Lowe models and Lowe would replace the hull for free.
      I think the OP is wanting a utility boat for rivers or a 15 acre lake so price may be a factor as well.
      Lowe will replace it for free or fix it? I know my Lowe had no warranty because I was not the original owner.. most of these companies that have "life time warranty" are to the original owner..

Comment

Never owned one but a friend has one, actually a really good looking fishing boat 18 foot I believe but his has cracked as well. Surprised reading through all these thought his was an isolated incident. He had it fixed locally. I've owned 2 aluminum boats. Both were allwelds and abused pretty hard. I know they never had an issue. Think they're more money but could find a used one cheaper then a new grizzly

Comment

Originally posted by randal View Post
          Lowe will replace it for free or fix it? I know my Lowe had no warranty because I was not the original owner.. most of these companies that have "life time warranty" are to the original owner..
          I never inquired after he told me that, pretty much made my mind up to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
            I did structural warranty repair work for Tracker for two years for the 5 state region. Every thing from re-carpets (some because one of a material buyer thought he'd save the company some money buying cheaper carpet that didn't even last a year in the showroom), to hull structure on all lines, to deck replacements on the Grizz line, transom replacements on all lines, to pontoon and deck change outs on their biggest party barges, and much more. I'd advise finding another brand.
            Can't get much better of a response than that.

Comment

Working...
            X