Robbery At Coopers BBQ in Junction!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
    Glad I wasn't the only one. I plan on being better prepared^^^^^ Couldn't fit the smoker on this trip, but next time it's going with us along with Ribeyes, Baker taters and all the fixings!
    Big ole Ribeye cooked over a Mesquite fire out at the lease. Man, don't get no better than that. Of course we also would also be about half way through a fifth of Apple Crown, so taste and quality of the steak may be exaggerated.

Comment

Originally posted by sboudreaux View Post
      Next time go down the road to Lum's BBQ in Junction. Better food and prices.

This^^^^^^^^^^^^ Love Lums. The people that get snagged at Coopers in Junction don't know how schitty it is or think it's associated with ehe Real Coopers.......

Comment

I like the Coopers in Mason. I can be hit or miss but for the most part it's pretty good.

Comment

I have eaten there twice. Figured the first time was just a bad day or something.

It sucked equally the 2nd visit.

So here is another observation: both times there was an older man serving up the meat behind the counter. This guy was a real jerk. I can't remember the details but he just rubbed me wrong.

Not sure who he was but I presumed he was an owner or manger type person. Barked orders at the rest of the employees as well.

Comment

Momma and I ate there ONCE...won't ever do it again....but, I still think we have some of the best BBQ in TX at Loco Coyote (Glen Rose) and Mesquite Pit in Granbury....you folks try either of them if you are ever in our neck of the woods.....if I can't cut a brisket with a fork and not chew more than once...it Ain't no good!

Comment

Working...
            X