Clear All

Originally posted by MasonCo. View Post
    Depends what the cook looks like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not so much

Comment

Send it back that's nasty.

Comment

The worst I have found was a battered deep fried cigarette butt. In DFW at a well known wing place. The bad thing was I didn't figure this out until I had started to chew it.
        Last edited by oktx; 01-28-2017, 09:58 AM.

Comment

About 10 years ago I finished my meal at a Chinese Restaurant and was picking through it to see if there was any chicken left. I found what I thought was a mushroom stem but then I realized there were no mushrooms in this dish. Then I thought it was a cigarette butt..."No way, can't be," I thought to myself. Then I smashed it with my fork and the nastiest smoked wet tobacco smell hit me in the face. It WAS a smoked cigarette butt. My girlfriend at the time immediately lost her appetite and stopped eating. I called the waiter over and asked for the manager. Our meal was taken care and I never went there again.

Comment

We were eating at a Chinese restaurant and my wife and I both found a hair in our food. We politely and discreetly tell the waitress about the situation and that we were done eating. However, my teenage nephew ate 3 more plates. Never even slowed him down. They didn't charge for our food, but gave him a bill. Lol.

Comment

First for everything

Originally posted by x1jett View Post
              McDonald's considers these a delicacy...

First time McDonald's has sold real chicken!

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                That's an awesome feeling. It's like finding the prize in a box of Cracker Jacks. When I get one I slam the table and yell BINGO!

Awesome!!!!!

I spent some time waiting tables years ago. The hair in the food thing just happens. No way around it. Just ask for another meal.

Comment

Lotta nancy stomachs up in this mix!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Lotta nancy stomachs up in this mix!
                    What would make Smart stop down regarding foreign matter in food?

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                      What would make Smart stop down regarding foreign matter in food?

Well .....if one enjoys the fine art of "lickety split", a hair from the skull is baby **** compared to that.. A man puts his mouth down there, no matter how pristine, and complains about a hair in his food, is just being a drama queen..

Comment

I think anybody that has gone through the drive through at Taco Cabana/Taco Bell/Whataburger @ 2am has eaten some things they didn't know about.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X