No announcement yet.

New Year Workout Accountability 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off day today. Probably hit up a little cardio tomorrow am. Upper back and shoulders are destroyed from yesterdays session. I haven't been this sore in a while.

Comment

Gonna try to get motivated. Back workout today.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad your back safe RTP! Back at it again today. Chest and biceps. Supersets 5X5. Bench press/preacher curl, seated wide grip press/barbell curls, incline cable fly/incline dumb bell curls, pushups/hammer curls/hanging leg raises.

Back and triceps are on the menu for tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
          Glad your back safe RTP!
          Thank you sir! Had my head on a swivel when I was over there. Chest and abs today. Surprisingly it has been 3.5 weeks since I last worked my chest and I didnt lose any strength.

Comment

Arms today. Haven't decided on a program, just doing random videos.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Legs and triceps today. Not my ideal choice of split, but that's what the GF wanted to do, so we did it. Supersets. Squat/tricep extensions (pronated and supinated), leg extension/dips/incline situps, overhead rope extension/hanging leg raise/goblet squat.

I'm thinking about kicking the GF's butt tomorrow and go with a timed chest and back routine that I love.

Weighted wide grip pullups-max reps in 4 minutes. 20 seconds rest between sets
              Bench press-max reps n 4 minutes. Same rest as above
              V-bar pullups. 50 reps in 4 minutes. Same rest
              Incline dumbbell press. 50 reps in 4 minutes. Same rest period
              Push-ups. Max reps in 3 minutes. 20 seconds rest.

I'll let you know ow it works out.

Comment

Ive been hitting it hard everyday but Saturday. Today was warmup, 1.5 on triceps and biceps, leg presses and then finished with a tabata. About 2 hours all in all.

Comment

When you've been on antibiotics and steroids for a week and feel good enough to finally hit the gym and the wife says, her and your oldest daughter scheduled a mommy daughter mani/pedi date before you go to work. Yeah, that happened. lol

Comment

I got my workouts in this week..off day today and back at it tomorrow.

Comment

Got it done today. Upper body super set day. 6 x 10 per body part. Done in about 60 min, including warm up. Light weight used, low volume, I just wanted to get the blood pumping again.

Comment

Legs and cardio

Still been at it even though I haven't been posting much!

Just hard to eat better lol

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                          Just hard to eat better lol
                          This time of year is hard for me but not because of the food. Once the cooler weather comes in, I really get a hankering for stouts, Trappist Ales and bourbon/scotch.

Comment

Got it done this am with leg day. Low volume, medium reps.

Comment

I'm still going, but haven't posted much lately. Been waaaaaaay to busy. Yesterday was back and legs. Skipped today cuz I woke up to thunder at 2 AM and couldn't go back to sleep until about 430 AM. Tomorrow is chest and biceps.

Comment

I haven't been posting as much but I'm still at it. Just 5 days a week instead of 6 now that it's deer season, because I try to hunt on both my days off. But other than that not slacking off any.

Comment

Working...
                                X