No announcement yet.

New Year Workout Accountability 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back and biceps. Dentist appointment and meeting with the boy's athletic coaches tomorrow. We'll see if I can get a workout in somewhere.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Did some cardio and some supersets for 8 minutes at a time using varied reps. 2,4,6,8,10 repeat until time is up, things like that. I only worked out for 1hr 20 today. Two nights of crappy sleep caught up with me today.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
        Did some cardio and some supersets for 8 minutes at a time using varied reps. 2,4,6,8,10 repeat until time is up, things like that. I only worked out for 1hr 20 today. Two nights of crappy sleep caught up with me today.
        How did the AC repair go?

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
          How did the AC repair go?
          Still working on it......John Moore had been there and when I arrived he was gone. Im sure he skedaddled when he found out I was on my way. Biggest crook(s) there are. He left her with three options that all required replacing both inside and outside units among several other things that were blatant lies. The unit is 6 years old and the solutions ranged from 9.5K to 14K for a 3 ton unit. She had already called Wells Fargo to find out about getting a loan to cover all the work. Once I get her problem solved they are going to get a piece of my mind.....trying to take advantage of a single 77 yr old woman living on a very limited income. Some people have no soul.

The reality is it is limping along so she isnt hot and it turns out the coil needs to be replaced because of a leak and is under warranty. At least the part is.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
            Still working on it......John Moore had been there and when I arrived he was gone. Im sure he skedaddled when he found out I was on my way. Biggest crook(s) there are. He left her with three options that all required replacing both inside and outside units among several other things that were blatant lies. The unit is 6 years old and the solutions ranged from 9.5K to 14K for a 3 ton unit. She had already called Wells Fargo to find out about getting a loan to cover all the work. Once I get her problem solved they are going to get a piece of my mind.....trying to take advantage of a single 77 yr old woman living on a very limited income. Some people have no soul.

The reality is it is limping along so she isnt hot and it turns out the coil needs to be replaced because of a leak and is under warranty. At least the part is.
            We almost learned the hard way about them sphinctors. They came out and looked at our unit and told us the same thing. We agreed to a certain price and got financing available. They came back trying to add on all this anti-allergy stuff and even upped our financial approval without our consent. Told them to kiss my arce.

Glad to hear it's under warranty.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
              We almost learned the hard way about them sphinctors. They came out and looked at our unit and told us the same thing. We agreed to a certain price and got financing available. They came back trying to add on all this anti-allergy stuff and even upped our financial approval without our consent. Told them to kiss my arce.

Glad to hear it's under warranty.
              Thank God you did. I told her today to never call them under any circumstances. CALL ME FIRST! I think she feels bad for calling me about stuff and tries to handle some things on her own.....

Comment

The GF wanted strip sets...

so I gave her strip sets. And, of course, I had to do them too! They're one of my favorite methods of exercise. 3 sets of each exercise super-setting strip sets. Barbell curls/weighted dips, preacher curl/tricep pushdown (pronated), incline seated curls/overhead rope extensions. I love the pump!!!

Comment

Cardio and abs. Called an audible and subbed Insanity pure cardio "dat chit is bananas yo" and cardio abs. Pushing weights for so long has destroyed my cardio and endurance.

Comment

Off yesterday. Biceps and triceps today.

Comment

Shoulders yesterday, chest today. Everyone else okay?

Comment

40yrs old. I finally decided last year to take more time for myself and get in better shape. I think taking my little ones backpacking in CO while carrying all their stuff helped make my decision. Started off slow but have increased my squat max by 70lbs and deadlift by about the same. Found out my back was weak so I backed off and focused on it more for 4 months. I feel this year I will be able to progress a lot more consistantly. Feeling good!

Comment

First "real" chest workout. Went higher rep with much lighter weight. Super set with little rest. Was able to get a decent pump. Slow on negative and hard contractions in inner chest. Focusing there more than shoulder tie ins.

Felt good, no pain! About 1/3 the weight I would normally use, but I'll take progress over reinjury

Went up a band color in my rehab on most stretches. Pain free

Comment

Agreed. At my age and history I will take progress over injury or re-injury anyday.

Comment

Glad you're able to get back at it LF! Jscott, good luck with your progress.

Comment

I've got 2 weeks to Mexico. Can't afford a setback from reinjury. I've stuck to the cardio and been working my rear off on that rv cover. Stuck with diet 95% and have continued to loose bf% all be it slow. Should still hit goal weight I set

Comment

Working...
                                X