No announcement yet.

New Year Workout Accountability 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Processor called and said the calf was ready this morning. I was thinking I was gonna miss my leg workout today to go pick it up. I called and he had already left for the day by the time I got home. Well rats! Went ahead and got the legs done!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Mixed it up today. Did some of everything, TRX straps, kettle bells, legs, planks, curls, ski machine, treadmill and stretching. It was a butt kickin. Towards the end I had 5 exercises going in a circuit and did 3 rotations through it. Im going to try to get a session like this in once a week just to break up the weight lifting monotony.

Comment

Completely dropped the ball yesterday and sucked

Back and bi's today

My trouble with getting good sleep is really taking a toll on me... I haven't slept compeletly through the night in over 3 years now... don't believe I've even made it through the whole night only waking up once either.

Averaging waking up at least 5-6 times a night and destroying a good nights rest.

At wits end on this situation and any and all solutions are welcome. Really done all the common sense stuff the internet says and melatonin does nothing for me
        Last edited by 150class; 06-28-2017, 07:17 PM.

Comment

I was in the same boat, but not for as long. Not sure what I'm doing different, but I've been sleeping through the night for the past couple weeks. Sorry I'm no help. Pushed back my back exercise today. I'll get it tomorrow.

Comment

Im no help on the sleep issue. Ive slept like a rock my entire life. No one could live or be around me if I was in your predicament because I am absolutely miserable if I dont get my sleep for any extended period of time.

Comment

Got off work in time to make it to the processor yesterday. Skipped my back work out, but got it done today.

Last edited by Muskles; 06-29-2017, 04:26 PM.

Comment

30 mins of cardio and a light chest and tri workout this morning

Comment

Golfed today......does that count for anything?

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                    Golfed today......does that count for anything?
                    Gotta be at least cardio!

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                      Gotta be at least cardio!

Not when my lazy *** rides in a cart, lol

Comment

Went to the apartment gym and did another 30 mins of cardio because I was bored

Comment

Cardio and chest. Probably be it until after 4th. Going camping tomorrow evening and working straight up until go time

Comment

4 workouts so far this week. Got in chest and triceps this am. Having to go light as my left side deltoid is bothering me!

Comment

Arms and abs today.

Comment

Got bored and currently back in the gym for the 2nd time today

First time at noon was for shoulders and legs

Currently knocking out 35-45 mins of cardio

Comment

Working...
                                X