No announcement yet.

New Year Workout Accountability 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a helluva sesh yesterday.Trying to follow it this eve..So far so good!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
      Had a helluva sesh yesterday.Trying to follow it this eve..So far so good!

*mornin'

Comment

Chest, biceps and calves yesterday with some cardio. Im going back to the routine I was doing from Nov to Feb.

Comment

Shoulders, traps and abs today with some cardio and stretching also.

Comment

I missed....

Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and today as well. However, I helped the GF move and built shelves in her new place. That counts for something, right? Pretty sure its better than any workout cuz I'm sore all over.

Comment

Triceps, back, calves and some cardio today. Off day tomorrow probably.

Comment

Another slacker weekend. Chest today.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Slacked over the weekend

Chest and tris today
                  Cardio tomorrow

Started tracking food intake and took body measurements today to compare to on September 8th

Comment

got some cardio in today, and hit the back and biceps for my first day back on the weights. Going to take a few weeks to get my strength back, but it was cathartic to be back in the gym.

Comment

Drug myself in today...

and very glad I did. Once the caffeine/preworkout kicked in it was on! Legs and back today. sticking with the 5X5 supersets...leg extensions/t-bar rows, hack squat/narrow grip pullups, calf raises/wide grip pullups. Tomorrow will be chest and hamstrings.

Comment

I'm in the second month of P90X now. Chest shoulders and tris today.

Comment

Down to 13% BF

Ketosis...
                          Attached Files

Comment

Played golf this morning and then decided to go put in some time at the gym instead of taking the day off. 30 minutes of cardio, 35 minutes of abs and 6 minutes of stretching afterwards. Legs and some other stuff tomorrow.

Comment

That sucks rtp....

I don't know how old you are, but I'm 58 and I sometimes wanna do more than I should. Especially since I have a bad back. I hope you get better and the doc gives you good news!

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                                I don't know how old you are, but I'm 58 and I sometimes wanna do more than I should. Especially since I have a bad back. I hope you get better and the doc gives you good news!
                                What sucks brother? Im all good.

Comment

Working...
                                X