New Year Workout Accountability 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
    I eat close to 4,000 a day.In the Summer it drops a bit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Yeah but you are a robot.

Comment

Final week of my cutting last year I was eating 1600 before pics. I eat 2100-2300 a day now. Just shooting for 10% osh this year and enjoy it a little more.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
        Yeah but you are a robot.
        Lol,I had a $30 bill at Waffle House the other day..I was by myself!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Legs and back today...

Got home late, got up early so it took a little while to get motivated. Squats, alternating leg extensions, ring pullups, bent over barbell rows, incline situps, ab roller. A couple of elderly people kept getting in the way this AM. What little I did took way longer than it should have.

Comment

Beast cardio (which is mostly just another leg day) and abs today. I tried to modify the program this time so I would be off on the weekends, but I don't think I can do it the way the last part of the program is scheduled.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Triceps and calves today. Im having some really good workouts again since I stopped the supersets and started focusing on individual muscles. Everything is sore all the time!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                Triceps and calves today. Im having some really good workouts again since I stopped the supersets and started focusing on individual muscles. Everything is sore all the time!
                I recently cut back on super sets and feel a big difference too

Killed it today

Tomorrow is going to be rough... if I want to work out I have to get up at 4am.... no time the rest of the day...

Comment

Son of gun 4am came early....

Still got it done.

Did bi's and back yesterday and legs today

Comment

Did a late night workout (for me anyway). Arms dtp style (about 310 super settled reps) would have been epic with preworkout, but didn't think I should take it at 9pm and try and sleep
                    Last edited by Low Fence; 05-05-2017, 05:57 AM.

Comment

Took off today..

but will hit it hard tomorrow. Felt good to get a full nights sleep for a change. Tomorrow will probably a full body killer. I'll hit everything pretty hard. Ya'll have a great weekend.

Comment

Biceps, abs and some stretching today. Im going to hit shoulders and calves tomorrow morning.

Comment

Off day yesterday. Arms today.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Today was suppose to be cardio and abs and tomorrow was suppose to be a off day but my fat *** took enough off days in life so I did a full blown upper body work out and 30 mins of cardio

Was at the gym for 2.5 hours and loved it which is a good sign

Tomorrow will be 45 mins worth of cardio and abs

Comment

Cardio and abs yesterday

This morning before work was chest and tris and my chest is destroyed

Shoulders tomorrow

Comment

After 6 days in the gym I took yesterday off and played golf. Legs this afternoon after a funeral this morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X