New Year Workout Accountability 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rtp View Post
    I havent been in the gym in two weeks as of today. Traveling some during that time but been down and out with zero energy level on the days Ive been home. Some of those days, I have slept all afternoon which is very unusual for me. Ive been to the doc twice during that time including today. I sure hope I wake up feeling better tomorrow. I need to get back at it.
    That was me 2 weeks ago...

Sick and exhausted 24/7 and missed 4 days in a row along with 2 unproductive gym days overall

Hope you feel better soon sir

Comment

Good for you!

Gunny! Keep up the good work.

Sorry to hear your down rtp!! Hope you get to feeling better soon! Sundays have been my "catch up on my rest day". 9:45 church service, lunch, and a nap. Those naps have been as long as 3.5 hours! I feel pretty good afterwards though.

Today was 10X10 again. Dumbbell chest press, dumbbell bent over rows, dumbbell squats, planks and feet on ball hip thrusters. FitBit says In only burned about 450 calories this morning. Not sure how accurate it is. One morning it was close to 1000 cal burned.

Have a good week!

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
        Feel better soon rtp!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
        Originally posted by 150class View Post
        That was me 2 weeks ago...

Sick and exhausted 24/7 and missed 4 days in a row along with 2 unproductive gym days overall

Hope you feel better soon sir
        Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
        Gunny! Keep up the good work.

Sorry to hear your down rtp!! Hope you get to feeling better soon! Sundays have been my "catch up on my rest day". 9:45 church service, lunch, and a nap. Those naps have been as long as 3.5 hours! I feel pretty good afterwards though.

Today was 10X10 again. Dumbbell chest press, dumbbell bent over rows, dumbbell squats, planks and feet on ball hip thrusters. FitBit says In only burned about 450 calories this morning. Not sure how accurate it is. One morning it was close to 1000 cal burned.

Have a good week!
        Thanks guys. I made it back to the gym this morning and hit chest and a little cardio. About 1 hr 45 minutes total. I have felt better today since this all started about a month ago. I think the meds are kicking in.

Comment

A good day...

Back and legs. 5X5 again. Squats/bent over barbell rows, leg extensions/wide grip seated rows, incline seated leg press/v-bar pullups. Situps, legs raises and hanging leg raises.

I'm thinking chest and biceps tomorrow.

Comment

Felt solid on back and bi's yesterday

Today is shoulders and abs

Been going on a week straights doing 25-30 mins of cardio on top of the workout instead of rotating cardio days in the line up and finally seeing the scale moving

Comment

Back in the groove! Shoulders, traps and core today, 2hrs total.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                Felt solid on back and bi's yesterday

Today is shoulders and abs

Been going on a week straights doing 25-30 mins of cardio on top of the workout instead of rotating cardio days in the line up and finally seeing the scale moving
                Good deal. It is always rewarding to see that goal getting closer. If I do that much cardio on a lift day I cant add muscle at all. I undo everything I did it seems. I have to alternate days.

Comment

Its been a crazy last 2 weeks. Strained my neck last week so I took the rest of the week off. This week I've been doing better. Honestly with all the family stuff going on I would work out 3 times a day if my body could hold up.

Almost forgot, I did legs yesterday. I lowered the weight a bit and focused on form. I don't think I've been getting low enough on squats. Today I did bi's and Tri's

Comment

I woke up late...

but still got it in. I don't know why I keep waking up at 245 or 345 AM, but its getting old. Fell back asleep and the alarm woke me up at 445. Laid there and looked at it until 518 and decided to go.

Chest and bi's today. 5X5 supersets. Bench press/barbell curls/incline situps, reverse grip bench press/preacher curls/incline leg raises, chest fly/incline dumbbell curls. I wanted to use the ab roller (my fave) but someone had it cornered.

Ya'll have a good weekend!

Comment

Biceps and calves. I changed it up this week, instead of supersetting everything, Im going to just focus on individual muscles for a while and see what happens.

Comment

I've been sick for several weeks now. Managed to get in a leg and bicep workout and a chest and triceps workout this week. Two days is better than mine. Hers to 5 good days next week!

Comment

Called a audible yesterday and took an off day

Hour of cardio and shoulders today feels like I made up for it lol

Chest and tri's tomorrow
                          Legs on Sunday

Comment

Didn't push everything back, I just skipped legs Tuesday. Back workout Wednesday, arms and abs yesterday, shoulders today.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Off day yesterday to play golf. Today was back and abs. Over two hours today.

Comment

Haven't been posting much but I've still been at it. Abs and arms today, then 30 minutes on the treadmill at 8 degree incline 3.5 mph wearing my pack.

Comment

Working...
                                X