New Year Workout Accountability 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10X10 again today...

I can tell the difference having not done this in about two weeks. There are 5 workouts done every other day. We skipped two weeks or maybe 3, I don't remember. Anyway, we were able to complete the 10X10's but now, since not having done them in awhile, it's kickin' by arse trying to finish. Today:
    hang clean, pullups, goblet squats, dips, dip/leg raise combo. I increased my weight on the hang clean and actually started out doing a hang clean/press till the GF corrected me. Also did my dips weighted today, but had to scale it back a little due to pain in my elbow.

Tomorrow. Legs and shoulders.

Comment

Been following this thread for a while and definitely found some motivation in it.
      Before Christmas, I was knocking on 198. Weighed in last night at an even 178.
      Been doing 2-3 nights a week of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and completely cut out sodas, sweet tea, fast food, etc.. Nothing really fancy on the diet other than just the obvious junk that's bad for ya.

Guess my point is, to the people who aren't quite as knowledgeable (like me) about all this fitness workouts/diets out there, just stay active and get rid of the obvious no-no's in your diet and you will see a change! Most of all stay consistent. Those days or weeks that you don't feel like you did any good, those are the most important.

Comment

FYI to everyone. Don't over look the importance of eating your Cruciferous Veggies. All ya want, every day!! And if you have man boobs your Estrogen is higher than your Testosterone..

Comment

Had to go pick my kids up from school yesterday, so I almost talked myself out of leg workout. Back workout today.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Took Tuesday off

Yesterday was shoulders
            Today was back and bi's
            Tomorrow is Chest and tri's

Scale isn't moving a inch but I'm starting to see results physically now which is nice. Feeling much stronger too.

Comment

Legs and shoulders today..

5X5 heavy. Leg extensions, squats, dumb bell shoulder press, dumb bell fly, calf raises, seated incline leg press, long bar front raises, rear delt cable pulls. I think the gym attendant should follow me around with a mop.

Comment

Yesterday, arms and abs. Shoulders today.

Comment

Legs and abs today

Comment

Friday and Monday....

10X10. Friday was dead lift, clean and press, pull up, push up and feet on ball hip thrust.

Today was kettle bell swings, push ups, goblet squats, long bar bicep curls, tricep kickbacks.

5X5 tomorrow. Chest and back I'm thinking.

Comment

Hams and shoulders today....

5 X 5. Prone leg curls, deadlifts, front raises, lateral raises, med ball chops, dumb bell shoulder press, 500 meters on the rowing machine between sets.

Comment

i'm not working out but through diet I'm down 20lbs on the year.

Comment

Squeezed in a X stretch Sunday, chest yesterday. Today was supposed to be legs, but it didn't take much for my BIL to convince me to come fix a water line instead. Maybe I'll push everything back a day this week.

Comment

Still been rocking everyday!

Feeling good.

Legs today
                            Chest and tri's yesterday
                            Back and bi's tomorrow

Comment

I havent been in the gym in two weeks as of today. Traveling some during that time but been down and out with zero energy level on the days Ive been home. Some of those days, I have slept all afternoon which is very unusual for me. Ive been to the doc twice during that time including today. I sure hope I wake up feeling better tomorrow. I need to get back at it.

Comment

Feel better soon rtp!

Comment

Working...
                                X