Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent for a full recovery.

Comment

Prayers to you and your folks buddy. Stay strong and positive as best you can and know that the TBH brotherhood is behind you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hang in there Brother!
        Continued prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by mpotts View Post
          You are a true Gentleman JJMatt. I would like to make a contribution to this if
          that is ok with you. PM me where to send funds
          Another fine TBH'er steps up. What an AWESOME gesture mpotts! OSBrandon we are pulling for you every day. Stay strong and fight it with everything you have. Is there anything you need that we could help you with? More prayers sent your way.

Comment

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
            **** bubba.I sure hate to see this..I know it's not easy to stay positive,don't think about it,etc...
            Do you think it's possible to kill it by making the rest of your body so f'n strong that it shuts it down,or maybe keep it at bay? I'm sure that sounds dumb.I just don't wanna see a healthy young man,like you go quietly..Get mad at it..I'd have spring grips,dumbbells,whatever I could use while getting treatments..F**k watching t.v..See how strong you can make your forearms,and grip.
            Like I said earlier.This may sound dumb,but I would stay physically busy If I was able to,and it was allowable.
            I lost my 6yr old niece to something called whelm's tumor(spelling) My brother's only child in '08.
            Your momma,and daddy will be fine amigo.Attack that s**t..That's your job now.
            Laird Hamilton has a book out.It's worth a look.It's a positive outlook on life..I know Laird's never beat cancer/tumors etc..But he's beat a bunch o' **** that should of killed him.
            I'm in your corner bubba.Jason Hart
            214-641-6086.You need anything call me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

When I don't feel like complete garbage I stay as active as possible. I've tried to keep that attitude and strengthen my body as much as I knowingly can. Eating healthier, taking vitamins that supplement my immune system, getting out and doing what I love, laughing, I'll go for a run once a week, play volleyball,go to golds when I can and lift light. My buddy had been taking me on 8 mile kayak fishing trips.All till these nodules in my lung started to grow. My chest started hurting and the past weeks my shoulder had been killing me. I've been to the ER twice the last two weeks for pain. It has really shut me down some. I was supposed to be awaiting a biopsy but my recent cat scan showed enough to put me into immediate chemotherapy since my original mass had already grew back to 8cm from 4cm. Yesterday's chemo was about 6 hrs long andToday's chemo will be about 30 hrs and then I'm still do for another 5 hrs the day after. I just hope my body has the strength and I hope this helps rid me of cancer. I'm not one to just lay in bed and feel sorry for myself. I've always been an active person that's why this ordeal frustrates me so much. Some days I just don't have it in me.

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
              Another fine TBH'er steps up. What an AWESOME gesture mpotts! OSBrandon we are pulling for you every day. Stay strong and fight it with everything you have. Is there anything you need that we could help you with? More prayers sent your way.

Yalls prayers and thoughts are more than enough brother. When I'm feeling down I frequently read these posts to keep me going.

Comment

Just reading this, stay strong. Prayer sent.,,

Comment

Prayers sent. Best wishes my friend, we are all pulling for you.

Comment

Keeping you in my prayers and thanks for keeping us posted on your fight.

Comment

Prayers for your strength!

Comment

Stay positive brother. That's what I am trying to do while fighting stage 4 lung cancer. I still work half a day all week and look forward to the weekends when my family comes over and hangs out with me.

Comment

I hope you kick that cancers arse.

Comment

Just read your entire post for 1st time. Prayers for you and your family. Your attitude is amazing. God Bless.

Comment

Prayers up for u brother

Comment

prayers up to ya!

Comment

Working...
                                X