Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jason86 View Post
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LpMp-n7_mtY

Tell me what y'all think about him. Sorry for the length haven't quit figured out the editing yet.
    Not gonna score much, hard to tell age off that video. My first thought was 4.5 but the way he is walking makes me think older. Any history with him? Looks like he is trying to throw a G5 at the top of the left MB. I'd have a hard time shooting him without some history or some pics to look at also. I'd hate to make a mistake in him.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
      Not gonna score much, hard to tell age off that video. My first thought was 4.5 but the way he is walking makes me think older. Any history with him? Looks like he is trying to throw a G5 at the top of the left MB. I'd have a hard time shooting him without some history or some pics to look at also. I'd hate to make a mistake in him.
      I cant for the life of me figure out who this deer is lol and neither can anyone on the lease. I don't really care about score, more about age.
      Last edited by jason86; 10-09-2017, 06:29 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Slow slow morning.

Should have hunted in the mud and told my wife to call her sister in law to take care of her with the flu opening weekend.[emoji13][emoji23]

Comment

Hope it gets better before this weekend

Comment

2017 San Angelo area season thread

Full moon, 93 deg temps, SW winds....I would have never made the trip if I hadn't missed opening weekend. Shouldn't have made it anyway. I knew better

Comment

Originally posted by jason86 View Post
              https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LpMp-n7_mtY

Tell me what y'all think about him. Sorry for the length haven't quit figured out the editing yet.
              Watched most of the video this time and that deer has the look of a post mature deer to me, looks to have some loose skin under the jaw, walks stiff and head looks to have some age. A little sagg behind shoulder blades and neck has thin appearance abut still transfers straight in to tip of the brisket. A lot of post mature bucks get the appearance of a 4.5 but don't have the full muscular look. I'd lean on old.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Full moon, 93 deg temps, SW winds....I would have never made the trip if I hadn't missed opening weekend. Shouldn't have made it anyway. I knew better
                Can't kill anything from the couch.....or in this case the blind either

Comment

2017 San Angelo area season thread

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                  Can't kill anything from the couch.....or in this case the blind either[emoji3]

Can't kill anything stinking up the place and hallucinating in the hot boxes due to heat eithe[emoji23]

I educated too many deer this weekend.

Comment

To hell with score. That's a great buck....especially for a youngster.
                    x2!!!

That is a great buck!

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                      I planned on sitting this morning before I had to go to work this evening but spent last night in the ER. Apparently one of the side defects of "esophagitis" can be chest pains close to that of a heart attack. Scared me and hurt so bad I was in tears. Luckily that's all it was and it's just a diet change for now

I'll be back for the first two weeks of Nov ready to spill blood
                      Sure glad that wasn’t worse. It’s a scary deal in regards to stuff like that.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                        I planned on sitting this morning before I had to go to work this evening but spent last night in the ER. Apparently one of the side defects of "esophagitis" can be chest pains close to that of a heart attack. Scared me and hurt so bad I was in tears. Luckily that's all it was and it's just a diet change for now

I'll be back for the first two weeks of Nov ready to spill blood

Glad everything is alright. Scary stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Slow slow morning.

Should have hunted in the mud and told my wife to call her sister in law to take care of her with the flu opening weekend.[emoji13][emoji23]
                          I have a very strong feeling that you will be rewarded for this before it is all said and done........

Best of luck to you and I enjoy your live threads...

Rwc

Comment

My other neighbor that I hunt with here in East Texas killed another good one in Tom Green county with a cross bow. We scored him this morning at 158" for TBGA. Sadly they just found out they will be losing this lease after this year and after signing a 5 yr lease, as it was sold unexpectedly

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                              My other neighbor that I hunt with here in East Texas killed another good one in Tom Green county with a cross bow. We scored him this morning at 158" for TBGA. Sadly they just found out they will be losing this lease after this year and after signing a 5 yr lease, as it was sold unexpectedly

Great deer! Sucks theyll loose that lease though. Looks like theyve got some great deer on it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

After looking at the forecast this coming weekend I may put my next trip off to the next weekend. Not really wanting to sit in the sweat box but I sure do want to get back out west.

Comment

Working...
                                X