2017 San Angelo area season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
    That's a 1/3 of the price on the company website. Is it the same stuff?
    They call them power pellets don't quote me in price but it is a good product

Comment

Anyone know of a fence builder that will go to Robert Lee? Don't laugh, but we need a chain link built around our RV at the lease. My wife has 3 "weenie" dogs that will make the cost of our lease easier to absorb if she can bring her dogs with her and have room to roam without getting lost to the yotes! I'm just "broke down" from age and the sins of my youth and unable to do the work to put one up.

Any suggestions is appreciated but i need someone reliable AND reasonable to put it up for us. Regards and please PM any options. Kuma

Comment

Does anyone want a good deal on a covert Blackhawk 12MP? With a solar panel

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
          Anyone know of a fence builder that will go to Robert Lee? Don't laugh, but we need a chain link built around our RV at the lease. My wife has 3 "weenie" dogs that will make the cost of our lease easier to absorb if she can bring her dogs with her and have room to roam without getting lost to the yotes! I'm just "broke down" from age and the sins of my youth and unable to do the work to put one up.

Any suggestions is appreciated but i need someone reliable AND reasonable to put it up for us. Regards and please PM any options. Kuma
          How big of an area?

Comment

I moved the mineral tub so they just moved the deer block over to stand on...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That is hilarious^^

Comment

Big rain in Christoval this morning! When my old feeder hole gets full it's a good one.[emoji1303]. I'm enjoying being in the rain triangle this year[emoji41][emoji23]

Comment

You rain hogs are doing good!

Comment

I moved the mineral tub so they just moved the deer block over to stand on...

I really like some of his recent work![emoji1]

Comment

You rain hogs are doing good!

I didn't look at radar early enough but from what I saw east of Angelo I can't imagine that most of the area didn't get a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                        I didn't look at radar early enough but from what I saw east of Angelo I can't imagine that most of the area didn't get a good one.
                        Yall should have had a good rain.

Looks like were in the 2/10" department again.

Comment

Got a report from anlease memeber there and the term he used was "enough to knock dust down.." maybe your bad luck is effecting the whole area!

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                            Got a report from anlease memeber there and the term he used was "enough to knock dust down.." maybe your bad luck is effecting the whole area!
                            Except Christoval!

Comment

One of the lucky dogs on here reported 2" north of Mertzon.

Comment

Except Christoval!

[emoji56][emoji56][emoji56]

Comment

Working...
                                X