• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
    Rub it in!

[emoji56][emoji56]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Only 1.5" at our place last night but on top of what we already had recently, it was a good un.
      Not sure on our total but it was a good one. Luckily no wind damage either

Comment

Set up a redneck hog trap in one of our bulk protein feeder pens. It may not work but had a lot of fun setting it up with my 5 year old. We've only been gone an hour and he's ready to go check it! Lol

Headed to set Coon traps now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Niiiiiiice!!

Give them both hell!

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post

I just got back from there. Made a quick trip to feed.

We didn't get much rain looked like less than half inch but no wind damage this time from what I seen....Which was good. I'm getting tired of repairing blown over blinds. Lol

1/2" over here over a 4 hour period. Been kicking up dust this afternoon already *

Comment

That storm seemed to be all bark and not much bite in a lot of areas.

Comment

Trough is filling. Had to run back up here to the house to get stakes for the pvc run.

Comment

Trough is filling. Had to run back up here to the house to get stakes for the pvc run.

Wait a minute now.....thought you had enough water that you didn't need to waste your time on this like me and smart??

Your deer will thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                  Wait a minute now.....thought you had enough water that you didn't need to waste your time on this like me and smart??

Your deer will thank you!
                  This is a test dummy for a special project! lol I consulted Smart for his expertise.

If it works Ill try some more. I have plenty of those totes.

Comment

Got it finished up.

Last edited by txwhitetail; 06-25-2017, 04:05 PM.

Comment

You water pros have any constructive criticism for the setup before I build another one??

Comment

Looks good to me, I just use water hose instead of pvc to reduce possibility of breakage. I also bury the hose a little.
                        Last edited by KactusKiller; 06-25-2017, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                          Looks good to me, I just use water hose instead of pvc to reduce possibility of breakage. I also bury the hose a little.
                          Yeah these will prob be shut off in the winter or run pvc down underground.

Comment

Might have to protect the float valve if the coons get spunky.

Comment

Originally posted by dozer View Post
                              Might have to protect the float valve if the coons get spunky.

These are supposed to be almost "indestructible" but we all know what that means! Lol. I'm going to leave it out like it is and see how it holds up. I'll post pics to the company Facebook page with the results. Ha

Comment

2017 San Angelo area season thread

Looking good. I use braided stainless steel washing machine hose and don't have to worry about it burying or busting.

And I just used dead stuff to cover it up.

Last edited by Smart; 06-25-2017, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X