No announcement yet.

2017 San Angelo area season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have my bow for pigs every trip. He has only shown 3 times since about early march so chances are pretty slim.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
      I have my bow for pigs every trip. He has only shown 3 times since about early march so chances are pretty slim.
      Gotch... You never know. Only takes one time and the right timing. Pretty cool just to know he was around. Keep you on your toes while pig hunting. Lol.... And pour the protein to him. Dang things love that stuff, or they did on our lease in Sonora.
      Last edited by TheHammer; 05-27-2017, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jzoch View Post
        My FOUR year old found his FIRST set of sheds this past weekend!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Awesome photo of your son, priceless!

Comment

Originally posted by Rage em View Post
          Gotch... You never know. Only takes one time and the right timing. Pretty cool just to know he was around. Keep you on your toes while pig hunting. Lol.... And pour the protein to him. Dang things love that stuff, or they did on our lease in Sonora.
          I have alfalfa and protein there and he still only shows about once a month.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
            At least there is a chance

Bring it on...

We could sure use some good rain out our way.

Comment

I was supposed to go to the lease next weekend for 3-4 days but not with that forecast. My stuff can wait

Comment

Respectable size

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                  Respectable size

Yessir, pretty good one there.

Comment

#2 for the afternoon

Comment

Snakes were sure on the move ahead of these little storms. I saw several but no rattlers

Comment

In the stand right now, just looking at some deer and trying to see what what bucks were growing the best. It's pouring right now where I'm at!

Comment

Nothing crazy but they are posing for the camera. I haven't found the sweet spot location for the cam to avoid some glare here yet.

Comment

Those have a great start!

Comment

Yeah not bad. I need to download some more pics our stickers deer is growing kickers off both bases again it looks like.

Comment

Originally posted by GarrettRob17 View Post
                                In the stand right now, just looking at some deer and trying to see what what bucks were growing the best. It's pouring right now where I'm at!
                                Sitting in the stand looking at deer who might be just past their brows...in late May. I'm not sure if you are lucky or crazy..

Comment

Working...
                                X