2017 San Angelo area season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
    Only went 10" off the ground to avoid having to build ladder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My next one will be shaped like that. What's the dimensions?

Comment

6'4" at deepest part and 6' wide

Comment

Operation replace a pop up underway.

Comment

I wish. Can't afford to pay attention! Lol

This gonna be better than krivo for me. Little bigger.
          Can't wait to see the finished blind. Looks like it will have plenty of room

Comment

Same shape I have built most of mine. Looking forward to finish pics

Comment

Looking pretty promising for next weekend's forecast ... fingers crossed no jinx[emoji23][emoji23]. I sound like my dang niece and nephew.[emoji51]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Looking pretty promising for next weekend's forecast ... fingers crossed no jinx[emoji23][emoji23]. I sound like my dang niece and nephew.[emoji51]

Now you did it!
                Rain is like a no-hitter....you don't talk about it until it happens

The first rule about the rain club is.....you don't talk about the rain club!
                Last edited by KactusKiller; 05-15-2017, 07:38 AM.

Comment

We sure need it in my neck of the woods. Pretty crispy.

Comment

Here's a buck I found a while back. He was dead at the top of a mountain. We had no history with this deer and it was to late to see any cause of death.
                    I thought about getting a new skull, but ended up leaving him just like I found him. I painted the skull and put some wood finish on the antlers.

Comment

Originally posted by Rage em View Post
                      Here's a buck I found a while back. He was dead at the top of a mountain. We had no history with this deer and it was to late to see any cause of death.
                      I thought about getting a new skull, but ended up leaving him just like I found him. I painted the skull and put some wood finish on the antlers.

Dang...Hate finding bucks that way. He had a really nice rack.

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
                        Dang...Hate finding bucks that way. He had a really nice rack.
                        Yep, hated to find him dead like that. I also thought it was odd him being in the middle of the lease with no pictures of him getting there. I'm glad we were able to find him.

Comment

Makes you wonder how many deer we never see even with a bunch of cams out.

We had a large buck a couple years ago that I saw twice driving and another guy saw once in middle of our lease that was never seen on cams or at stands. 170 type deer. I prob should have shot out of the truck the first time I saw him but I spent a lot of time glassing him and never picked up the rifle. Second time I saw him I only had a bow. Real trashy deer with a lot of points that would be easy to recognize. Never saw him again after that year.

Comment

Cmon **** floater!

Comment

Cmon **** floater!
                              Heck yea

Got all my protein and cottonseed topped off today. Could use a little help from Mother Nature on the feed bill haha

Comment

Please please please!

Comment

Working...
                                X