2017 San Angelo area season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
    I'm right there with you on feed. Problem is with my work it runs out around a week before I get home. Neighbors are having trouble keeping up also. I go through about 1k lbs and a cottonseed hoop at each station every 3 weeks right now. Will have another 3.5 tons going out on Tuesday
    You guys are rich boy hunters

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
      Eventually the most positive of slackers joins the dark side...he he he!
      Hahaha Guilty!! Come on rain!!

Comment

I wish it was plural I'm doing it myself right now

Comment

It now looks like we will get some here before long. Ranch odds look better than my house so hopefully it pans out I've got sprinklers at home haha

Comment

No chit we've been collecting mesquite beans from neighboring ranches in the summer for our deer to eat!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Hahaha Guilty!! Come on rain!!
              Looking at radar we got some in Irion last night and probably
              Missed it in sterling. I'll check gauges Friday when I get back.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                No chit we've been collecting mesquite beans from neighboring ranches in the summer for our deer to eat!
                Whatever mr new feeder.... oh wait the beans are to put in the 3 new feeders, gotcha!

Comment

Don't know a total from the lease but I dumped out 6/10's at my house in Angelo.

It was a pretty big line that went through last night. From the looks of the radar....Everybody on all sides of Angelo should have got something.

Comment

1.10" in Christoval the town, ranch is further south of it and will be checked today...

But wet deer feet is always a good thing on the Covert.

Comment

Don't think we got much from what I can see

Comment

1.10" in Christoval the town, ranch is further south of it and will be checked today...

But wet deer feet is always a good thing on the Covert.

The part that crossed down there "looked better" than what was supposed to hit town. The red section was a bit wider so hopefully it translated to heavier rain. Got about 1/2 at the house in San Angelo

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
                          Don't know a total from the lease but I dumped out 6/10's at my house in Angelo.

It was a pretty big line that went through last night. From the looks of the radar....Everybody on all sides of Angelo should have got something.
                          Nice! I was hoping we would get some!

Comment

2017 San Angelo area season thread

Neighbor east of us told my landowner, who lives in Christoval town, he got an inch on his place. It came from the west so hoping that bodes well for our place..

It was beginning to get real dry so it prob had soaked up pretty good by the time my pic came through. I'm told it came through around 2:30 or 3?
                            Last edited by Smart; 05-11-2017, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Neighbor east of us told my landowner, who lives in Christoval town, he got an inch on his place. It came from the west so hoping that bodes well for our place..

It was beginning to get real dry so it prob had soaked up pretty good by the time my pic came through. I'm told it came through around 2:30 or 3?
                              Yea that time was pretty close it woke us up.

Comment

According to our lease manager we got .87, better than a poke in the eye

Comment

Working...
                                X