X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camp house gobblers this morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

About average growth for what we're seeing at our place. A few young ones have about 4" grown out.

Comment

That looks about max growth for us as well.

Comment

Our bucks must eat their sheds once they fall off. I never find jack for sheds on our place.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
            Our bucks must eat their sheds once they fall off. I never find jack for sheds on our place.

Man I thought it was just me, I've never found any big sheds on any of the messes I have ever been on, until this last year in Brady found a couple that were two yrs old. But usually zilch in west tx.

Comment

We have so much ground cover you have to step on them to see them.

Comment

Thats a good problem to have

Comment

That's great stuff for your turkeys and their nests.. Mo turkeys!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    That's great stuff for your turkeys and their nests.. Mo turkeys!!
                    I sure hope we have a heck of a turkey hatch!

Comment

Feed consumption went way up the past two weeks. Really drying out quick it seems.

Comment

Stopped by the lease Sunday morning and yanked the card. Set this feeder up weekend before last, looks like they found it

Comment

txwhitetail has had enough of the coons eating out of his feeders!

Seriously tho I heard they got him down safely. Anybody know what the problem was.
                          I was headed home and they had the hwy shut down.

Comment

Feed consumption went way up the past two weeks. Really drying out quick it seems.
                            Was out there today for a short bit and I concur on both accounts......but I'm not saying it's dry yet

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                              Was out there today for a short bit and I concur on both accounts......but I'm not saying it's dry yet
                              Im gonna go check cams and feeders tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post

txwhitetail has had enough of the coons eating out of his feeders!

Seriously tho I heard they got him down safely. Anybody know what the problem was.
                                I was headed home and they had the hwy shut down.
                                That was me. I said if I saw another group of gobblers this spring it was over!

Comment

Working...
                                X