2017 San Angelo area season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rage em View Post
    Dadgum I wish I hadn't seen that picture of the cobbler. All looks good! We're the birds talking?

Cobbler was **** good...

Yes they were on the roost especially. And on the ground some. But then some birds didn't even pay a bit of attention. Weird weekend for only being week 2.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
      Man those are some long bow shots, you must be a pro!
      haha, bow blind doesn't get put up until summer.

Comment

It was a busy weekend. I set up my spot at my new lease off Toe Nail and 190. Then went back to my place off 277 just north of Eldorado and called in three birds for some hunters. We seen lots of birds this weekend and had a nice herd of black buck come through they seem to be staying on the ranch.
        Attached Files

Comment

Wildgame Cam

I've heard alot of bad things about Wildgame game cams, and how their quality is not very good?

I have to say that I dont agree with this at all. If anyone is looking for inexpensive game cams then I highly suggest Wildgame cams. For $49 you cant beat this quality. Pics are from this past weekend.
          Attached Files

Comment

2017 San Angelo area season thread

Originally posted by GarrettRob17 View Post
            I've heard alot of bad things about Wildgame game cams, and how their quality is not very good?

I have to say that I dont agree with this at all. If anyone is looking for inexpensive game cams then I highly suggest Wildgame cams. For $49 you cant beat this quality. Pics are from this past weekend.

You have a unicorn WG camera then. How long have you had them out? Pics are pretty fuzzy there

Also... you are the first person ever to "highly recommend" a WG camera to anybody or anything WG frankly. Most folks are "hell its cheap. When it fails, I'll buy another one".[emoji23][emoji23]
            Last edited by Smart; 04-10-2017, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Give it a couple weeks. They wont be working. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                You have a unicorn WG camera then. How long have you had them out? Pics are pretty fuzzy there

Also... you are the first person ever to "highly recommend" a WG camera to anybody or anything WG frankly. Most folks are "hell its cheap. When it fails, I'll buy another one".[emoji23][emoji23]

They were in the field from last bow season up until a couple weeks ago when they sat in the truck for a couple weeks before setting them up this past weekend at the new lease in San Angelo. I did notice the pics got kinda fuzzy when I uploaded them, I couldnt get them to upload any larger.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                  Give it a couple weeks. They wont be working. lol
                  You could be right but who knows! Buying a more expensive cam isnt on my list for now though. Paying for my college and truck hurt enough haha!

Comment

You could be right but who knows! Buying a more expensive cam isnt on my list for now though. Paying for my college and truck hurt enough haha!
                    Heck yeah. I bought plenty of WG stuff until I could afford other stuff.

Comment

Do what you gotta do within your means....and to quote an infamous TBHer..."as long as you are doing it, you are doing it right"..

Comment

Where were those pics from? You have some very good growth already

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Do what you gotta do within your means....and to quote an infamous TBHer..."as long as you are doing it, you are doing it right"..
                          Hey I like that haha

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                            Where were those pics from? You have some very good growth already
                            Tom Green, West of Hwy 67 down Arden road

Comment

I have some popped up about like that buck and some still hard horned in Irion co.

Comment

Tom Green, West of Hwy 67 down Arden road
                                Cool. That's a good area. You will have fun out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X