• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Son of a.....

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Son of a.....

Dadgum I wish I hadn't seen that picture of the cobbler. All looks good! We're the birds talking?

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
        Hunters doing good at our place and helping with the feed bill [emoji1303]
        [ATTACH]849441[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH]849442[/ATTACH]
        Congrats to the hunter

Comment

Have any of you used the game cameras that send pics/emails to your phone? Which one do you think is the best?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Another down this morning and two missed yesterday evening.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1491758918.629114.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.1 KB
ID:	24491213

Comment

Great! Saving that corn $$$ lol

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                Great! Saving that corn $$$ lol
                And they pay by the bird so hopefully end up with 10 or so when it's all said and done

Comment

The birds south of town must still be lonely, ours were not very playful this weekend.

Comment

Dang Brandon I sure liked that buck, anyone have him in cam late in the season?

Comment

If any of y'all are headed to DFW , I need to get a plasma cutter from txwhitetail in Angelo to Canton or DFW . Thanks in advance

Comment

Got a lot of work done this weekend setting up new stand and feeders and got her her first turkey as well as three more
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Rage em View Post
                          Cool find Brandon. Hate someone didn't get to take him though. It seems like the small bucks are always the ones to drop in easy spots near feeders. It can't ever be the big boys, they like to hide them. Lol
                          Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                          Dang Brandon I sure liked that buck, anyone have him in cam late in the season?
                          Yes. He showed back up on camera in late January and was looking pretty bad then...Just skin and bones.

A lease member shot him in October or first of November and hit him low if I remember correct. I called him yesterday to let him know I found him. He's going to European him.

Comment

Originally posted by GarrettRob17 View Post
                            Got a lot of work done this weekend setting up new stand and feeders and got her her first turkey as well as three more
                            Good deal.
                            Congrats on the kills.

Comment

Originally posted by GarrettRob17 View Post
                              Man those are some long bow shots, you must be a pro!

Comment

Originally posted by J whitton View Post
                                Have any of you used the game cameras that send pics/emails to your phone? Which one do you think is the best?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
                                I have had good luck with spartan lots of others use covert both seem to be good

Comment

Working...
                                X