• Show
Clear All

Looking good Jack

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
      Bobby that 8 on the right has some potential

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Unless he's 6 or 7.......

Nice haul Bobby. I bet you were scouting for turkeys..
      He was 6-7 at least this past year and he's over 140.. Matches on his other side and maybe slightly better

Comment

Turkey hunting is tough business

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He said they were fun to hunt, he didn't say anything about tough to hunt

Comment

Shouldn't be hard to get my son a bird this weekend
            Attached Files

Comment

Dang pigs are jumping the feed pen

Comment

My pigs have taken a more destructive path this year so far. Got 3 corn feeders tore up. One I was able to fix and between the parts from the other two I'll only lose one but still a PITA.

Comment

Jumping?? Must be a hoss of a pig!

Might have to add another T post in between each existing. I've seen pigs get their snout under the panels on round pens and wiggle under because there is too much flex in the panels. Especially if they find a small gap under it.

Dang sure wouldn't put it past a big pig to jump tho.

Comment

Yeah have black hair on top of panels. Panels are real tight to the ground on that one.

Comment

angelo peeps... where do yall get seed for planting food plots? I just bought my own place and disc'd up about 2-3 acres to get a plot going for the spring. i was thinking cowpeas but not sure where to get them locally?

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter_Man View Post
                        angelo peeps... where do yall get seed for planting food plots? I just bought my own place and disc'd up about 2-3 acres to get a plot going for the spring. i was thinking cowpeas but not sure where to get them locally?
                        Palmers. They'll have all the seed, fertilizer, lime, and advice you could need. Not sure how big your place is but unless those peas grow really fast and really thick they may never get established before the deer eat them down. Thats a pretty small plot out here

Comment

Guess I need to get the Coon traps out...

Comment

I bet they really appreciate the nice new buffet seat! They don't have to eat off the ground anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                              I bet they really appreciate the nice new buffet seat! They don't have to eat off the ground anymore.

[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Pig slayin'. Is Post in the SA area?[emoji13][emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X