Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2017 San Angelo area season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Boobie getting worse
    Dang that’s crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by CharlesR View Post
      139 before deductions
      Deductions WTH are those

Great buck Charles!

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
        Deductions WTH are those
        I agree.....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by CharlesR View Post
          139 before deductions
          Nice buck, Charles. Congrats!!!!!

Comment

Boobie getting worse
            We had a buck do the exact same thing about 4yrs ago. He got really swollen in the face and looked exactly like the one in your picture. The following March his body looked really sick and his face still swollen but somehow he got through it and his face wasn't swollen anymore the following deer season. He made it all the way to this season before I shot him. We would have shot him earlier but no one saw him in person. His body always looked thin and sick after going through this and his face was slightly deformed after all the swelling went down.

Comment

Packed up and will be heading west after basketball game. Y'all clear the roads gonna be coming in hot about 12-1am

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                Packed up and will be heading west after basketball game. Y'all clear the roads gonna be coming in hot about 12-1am

We’ll see you there!! Going to be a fun weekend!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Seasons almost over. Just got a couple of does to kill. Trial run with cottonseeed commenced [emoji41]

1200 lbs of it fit perfectly in the bed of my truck and with a 30 minute drive it rode well.

How much did that cost? Been curious to try it at our place to see how it worked.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by horns07 View Post
                    How much did that cost? Been curious to try it at our place to see how it worked.

It varies, but should be about $165 for a ton right now. Don't let a feed store tell you otherwise. I know what cotton seed has sold for since November

Comment

Originally posted by fireman0684 View Post
                      It varies, but should be about $165 for a ton right now. Don't let a feed store tell you otherwise. I know what cotton seed has sold for since November
                      Thanks. What value does cottonseed have to the deer? It's mainly for protein correct?

Comment

Thanks. What value does cottonseed have to the deer? It's mainly for protein correct?

Correct. I believe it's around 20% protein which is exactly the same as feeding antler max at $14 per bag

Comment

Originally posted by fireman0684 View Post
                          Correct. I believe it's around 20% protein which is exactly the same as feeding antler max at $14 per bag
                          Ok that's what I thought. I appreciate it. Do you know where it's available around Robert lee?

Comment

Ok that's what I thought. I appreciate it. Do you know where it's available around Robert lee?

I do not.

Comment

Irving for me this am but babies, give it another go this evening

Comment

Just posted this eight point, it was a great hunt with Blane and my grandson Carter!
                                Last edited by Mertzon Man; 10-24-2018, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X