• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on the droptine buck, Daniel

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
      Congrats, Daniel.

Awesome buck....Drop tines are too cool. He looks real good.

Originally posted by El General View Post
      Fantastic buck! Love that drop tine.

Originally posted by Deer Tamales View Post
      Congrats Hookem, great buck!

Originally posted by KingsX View Post
      Congrats on the droptine buck, Daniel

Originally posted by arrowsonly88 View Post
      Man what a weekend it was, that deer is awesome! Happy for ya bud, you deserved it. Hunted him hard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by jakeb03 View Post
      Congrats! Awesome buck, love those drops!

Thanks everyone I appreciate it I’ll do a write up on him tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Hookem84 View Post
        I also let a arrow fly this weekend and finally connected on my target buck.

Cool buck! Digging the DT. Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by arrowsonly88 View Post
          Well I let one fly this weekend. Big management 8 ive been after. I'm pumped!

Congrats!

Comment

Way to go hookem and arrowsonly! Drop tine is too cool!

Comment

Congrats Brady and Daniel!! Can't wait to get back out this weekend. Jack, bring the good luck juice!!

Comment

First bow buck in my fourth season bow hunting. Quartering away at 20 yards double lunged him and got a full pass through with some muddy fuzzy 17% FOC Black Eagle c 27.5Carnivores with 100 grain Grim Reaper Hades. Mission Ballistic 27.5" at 53 lbs. He jumped up and peaked out of there to pile up in the brush 30 yards later.

Didn't put a tape on him yet. I think he will scare 130. A guest that was with us that has shot a lot of really big deer though he would make 140, but I don't see it.
                Congrats amigo!

Comment

First bow buck in my fourth season bow hunting. Quartering away at 20 yards double lunged him and got a full pass through with some muddy fuzzy 17% FOC Black Eagle c 27.5Carnivores with 100 grain Grim Reaper Hades. Mission Ballistic 27.5" at 53 lbs. He jumped up and peaked out of there to pile up in the brush 30 yards later.

Didn't put a tape on him yet. I think he will scare 130. A guest that was with us that has shot a lot of really big deer though he would make 140, but I don't see it.
                  Nice job! Did you take any more pics?

Comment

Originally posted by Hookem84 View Post
                    I also let a arrow fly this weekend and finally connected on my target buck.

Great deer, Congrats!

Comment

Very impressive drop tined buck..

Congrats.
                      Rwc

Comment

Who is headed out this final weekend of archery season with the cold front coming in? All my lease members are out so looks like I'll be there alone this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Deer Tamales View Post
                          Who is headed out this final weekend of archery season with the cold front coming in? All my lease members are out so looks like I'll be there alone this weekend.
                          I am going to make a couple hunts around the trick or treating.

Comment

Congrats to all those that got a nice deer this weekend.....Ol Smart lost his first trophy deer since he got back into the game and sadly he was what I would consider a dream buck looks wise. I backstrapped him because of a last sec overthinking change on my preferred aiming point and a duck of my arrow. I am sick at my stomach but hopefully I get another shot at him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jzoch View Post
                              Congrats Brady and Daniel!! Can't wait to get back out this weekend. Jack, bring the good luck juice!!

Thanks brother! Gonna be a good weekend

Comment

I'm headed out Thursday and hunting through the weekend. Weather looks good!

Comment

Working...
                                X