2017 San Angelo area season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in! Very nice day with cloud cover and the wind makes it a little cooler. When a fat boy walks 500 yards with minimal sweat it's a nice day..[emoji23].

The Reaper is ready to eat![emoji1317]

Last edited by Smart; 10-19-2017, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      I'm in! Very nice day with cloud cover and the wind makes it a little cooler. When a fat boy walks 500 yards with minimal sweat it's a nice day..[emoji23].

The Reaper is ready to eat![emoji1317]

Good luck, sir!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck, JR and Smart.

Comment

awesome 12 KingsX.

Had a few new ones show up. The 8 has my attention, because i love clean 8s. He is nothing too special, but think he has the age and will be a tough deer to hunt. This 10 with a sticker and G2 that is throwing a split has me excited to watch over the next few years.

This 10 also finished out nice and the wife is laying claim to him.
          Attached Files

Comment

Good luck fellas wish I was there!

Comment

3 8s
              3 does
              1 nubbin

Slow compared to last couple of days on Covert[emoji30]. Ozonics seemed to be working with the deer that did show so who knows.

Off to strangle a vodka mixed drink[emoji51]

Comment

Deer tonight ate like they have plenty of other food on the ground. Got in... ate a few minutes and walked off none the wiser I was there. Like they stopped off for dessert
                Last edited by Smart; 10-19-2017, 09:22 PM.

Comment

New moon. We we're covered up this morning but hardly anything tonight. Solunar calendar call for tomorrow to be best day of the month. We will see.

Comment

Originally posted by JJtomball View Post
                    awesome 12 KingsX.

Had a few new ones show up. The 8 has my attention, because i love clean 8s. He is nothing too special, but think he has the age and will be a tough deer to hunt. This 10 with a sticker and G2 that is throwing a split has me excited to watch over the next few years.

This 10 also finished out nice and the wife is laying claim to him.
                    Man that 10 in the last pic is a goodun!

Comment

Originally posted by skipetex View Post
                      New moon. We we're covered up this morning but hardly anything tonight. Solunar calendar call for tomorrow to be best day of the month. We will see.

My solar lunar said today was supposed to be almost as good, new moon or not.

Comment

Hoping it will be.

Comment

Maybe the lunar schedule was off a day or two and Saturday morning is the day...a man can hope...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by skipetex View Post
                            Hoping it will be.

I hope so. This evening was mediocre

Comment

In like Flinn.. Holy **** was it dark this morning. Never have to use a light for my long walks in and had to break out the red headlight. Could not see my fingers in front of my face. New moon plus overcast with a light mist equals Ray Charles

Comment

Looks like yesterday mornin was one of the more active days at the feeders in the last couple for me.
                                Seems like the am has been better than the pm lately.

Good luck

Comment

Working...
                                X