• Show
Clear All

Congrats to the youngster!! Nice 8 !

Comment

Yep nice 8 for the young man, guess he had a better guide than your son

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
        Yep nice 8 for the young man, guess he had a better guide than your son
        For sure! We're got our butts kicked this weekend. Bucks on cams all night just not much day activity for us.

Comment

That's awesome! Congrats to the kid!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I hunt the Ford Ranch in Melvin every year, and I love the Hill Country. Count your blessings that y'all get to enjoy that country. Love seeing all the posts. Thanks.

Comment

Great buck for the young hunter! Mornings were super slow in northern Tom green county. Sat with a lease member Saturday night to kill some hogs that showed up, 20 deer ruined our pig hunt but made for a great sit. Filmed some good bucks that I'll try to post early this week sometime. First year running a camera in the stand and it has made my hunts much more enjoyable. Won't be back at the lease until second week of November, but I got drawn for a tpwd hunt for rifle opener and have a tuna trip planned for next weekend for I'll still be in killing mode. Hope I have a wife still after the mld season lol I sure am mad at the critters this year!

Comment

Tuna??? You know it's deer season right!?!

Comment

I know I know but the best of everything is this time of year. It was a hard decision but a buddy talked me into it.

Comment

I haven't hunted salt water much at all but I have heard it's good this time of yr.

Comment

Originally posted by jason86 View Post
                      I know I know but the best of everything is this time of year. It was a hard decision but a buddy talked me into it.

I'm hitting the salt water the weekend of October 20th for a 60 hour tuna trip also. Maybe more exciting that hunting deer. Unless the water is rough, that takes a toll on you

Comment

2017 San Angelo area season thread

What a ****ty sweat fest of a hunt this afternoon. Screw these 90 deg days and SW winds. All I did today was educate deer. I'd rather sit at camp and drink. That's the plan for tomorrow afternoon. One more hunt in the AM and I'm waiting for better winds and temps.[emoji35]
                        Last edited by Smart; 10-08-2017, 09:05 PM.

Comment

I planned on sitting this morning before I had to go to work this evening but spent last night in the ER. Apparently one of the side defects of "esophagitis" can be chest pains close to that of a heart attack. Scared me and hurt so bad I was in tears. Luckily that's all it was and it's just a diet change for now

I'll be back for the first two weeks of Nov ready to spill blood

Comment

Tell me what y'all think about him. Sorry for the length haven't quit figured out the editing yet.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                              I planned on sitting this morning before I had to go to work this evening but spent last night in the ER. Apparently one of the side defects of "esophagitis" can be chest pains close to that of a heart attack. Scared me and hurt so bad I was in tears. Luckily that's all it was and it's just a diet change for now

I'll be back for the first two weeks of Nov ready to spill blood
                              Dang Bobby glad it wasn't something more serious!

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                                Dang Bobby glad it wasn't something more serious!
                                Sure felt like more but I'll take it. Scared my wife and 4yr old daughter more than anything

Comment

Working...
                                X