• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
    Bout to find out haha

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wanted to get back in the same tripod as last night but wind was swirling this morning and didn't want to risk it so I've climbed back in my Krivoman I was in the first morning. Several (4-5) mature deer on camera here but really only one regular so not sure what might pop in. Sure were a lot of deer bedded near the feeder this morning so hopefully I didn't spook any I'm after getting in here
      Good luck.

Rwc

Comment

lol both sides is me I promise.

We have several new fences from this past spring that really opened up some new hunting areas with the dozer work that took place
        Haha. I was hoping you were gonna pop one on smarts side and drag it over!

Good luck hope he shows for you.

Comment

Good luck Bobby, keep those of us working today up to date with a little action even if it's "semi" live!

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
            Good luck Bobby, keep those of us working today up to date with a little action even if it's "semi" live!
            Feeder just spun but I'm at 7 bucks and 0 does and the oldest 3.5 right now haha

Comment

Feeder just spun but I'm at 7 bucks and 0 does and the oldest 3.5 right now haha

Good luck. Seen the traveler 8 yet?

Comment

Good luck Bobby.

Comment

Originally posted by ELKAHOLIC View Post
                  This is Guns. A buck that my daughter Aspen named the first time she saw him 6 years ago. His first set of antlers was a main beams and g2s looked like a set of guns.

We have watched him grow over the years and have a ton of history with him. He is a very unique buck and has great mass. I have not measured the mass yet but will in the next day or so.
                  We had hoped he would turn into a giant with the mass and multiple brows he carried in the past few years, he always just seemed to not finish out with tine length. He had triple brows on both sides for the past 3 years, he lost those but they are a little longer now. The mass has continued to grow though. At 7 1/2 years old Brett and I decided that he had probably hit his peak.

We agreed that this was the year to take him. Brett felt with all the history I had with him, I should take him. We decided to stay to hunt Sunday night and I was lucky enough to get my chance. He won't score a ton but he is a cool buck and I am very happy with him and will look great on the wall. We found one of his sheds from 2 years ago so that is cool to have also. I have other good pics of him at different angles but these are the only ones I can get to load.
                  [ATTACH]875562[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]875563[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]875564[/ATTACH]
                  Congratulations again! Glad I was there to take pictures & share the experience. He's a stud buck & will look awesome on the wall !

Comment

Originally posted by jakeb03 View Post
                    Good luck. Seen the traveler 8 yet?

Not today. 11 bucks 4 does. One mature buck and doe and no shot on either.. Too many deer for the buck he wasn't having all the commotion and walked away. It was my cull target
                    Attached Files

Comment

Yep he needs to go. Maybe traveler made it back home to camp out for the next few years [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                        Haha. I was hoping you were gonna pop one on smarts side and drag it over!

Good luck hope he shows for you.

Hey hey!! Don't hate![emoji13]

I'm 8-9 miles from them anyway. That's a long *** drag.[emoji13][emoji23]

Good luck Bobby!

Comment

Bring your allergy meds next time boys the cedars are exploding into dust clouds this morning

Comment

Lots of good deer taken so far. Congrats to all the successful hunters!

Comment

Headed out Friday and hunting until Monday or Tuesday. Ready to pull cards and see what bucks are still around.

Comment

Somebody new showed up! Can't wait to see what he may do in the next couple years

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1507049492.874768.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	24513662

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1507049511.513535.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.1 KB
ID:	24513663

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1507049534.704865.jpg