Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
    Good luck.
    That heavy 10 you have is a dang good one. Love the brows on him.

Thanks. Good luck on your big 8. I love giant 8's

Comment

Thanks, Man.

Sure hope these next few weeks go by fast. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
        Thanks, Man.

Sure hope these next few weeks go by fast. Lol

11 days my friend. 11 days

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

After a longer than expected trip to the lease, it turned out pretty productive. Ended up getting two community sets finished up and tweaked my set a little before the opener. Overall a great trip and can't wait to be in the stand opening morning. Sorry for the filter in advance.

Community #1

Community #2

My set

Comment

Dang that's a nice set up Jared!

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                Dang that's a nice set up Jared!

Thank you sir!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jzoch View Post
                  After a longer than expected trip to the lease, it turned out pretty productive. Ended up getting two community sets finished up and tweaked my set a little before the opener. Overall a great trip and can't wait to be in the stand opening morning. Sorry for the filter in advance.

Community #1

Community #2

My set

Looks Great man, lookin forward to the opener brother!

Comment

Originally posted by arrowsonly88 View Post
                    Looks Great man, lookin forward to the opener brother!

Me either, buddy!! Ready to have a weekend of hunting instead of working on sets. Haha. Pumped for another year of hunting with a dang good friend.

Comment

Finally made it out to Robert Lee. Stepped on a rattler in the first 1/2 hour we were there. Snake boots dudes! Our place is green and lush. I almost wish we had some cows. I can't wait for the opener.

Comment

Originally posted by Jzoch View Post
                        Me either, buddy!! Ready to have a weekend of hunting instead of working on sets. Haha. Pumped for another year of hunting with a dang good friend.

Ahh thanks Jared..............wait you were talking about me right?!?

Comment

We still have a lot to do out at our place so I scheduled Saturday afternoon to go knock some chores out. The whole family wanted to go so all I really got done was topping off feeders and setting a couple more pop-ups out, but we're ready for October. We still have 5 or 6 rifle blinds to get set up, but since I don't rifle hunt unless I'm driving around I'm not too worried about it. It is still really green and lush out there.

Something got mad at this poor little mesquite tree! Looking forward to some hard-horned pictures next go around.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by The Crippler View Post
                            We still have a lot to do out at our place so I scheduled Saturday afternoon to go knock some chores out. The whole family wanted to go so all I really got done was topping off feeders and setting a couple more pop-ups out, but we're ready for October. We still have 5 or 6 rifle blinds to get set up, but since I don't rifle hunt unless I'm driving around I'm not too worried about it. It is still really green and lush out there.

Something got mad at this poor little mesquite tree! Looking forward to some hard-horned pictures next go around.
                            👍👍
                            Good luck this season.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                              Ahh thanks Jared..............wait you were talking about me right?!?

Hahahaha you too, buddy!! Opening weekend can't come fast enough.

Comment

I was finally able to check cameras last weekend. No real giants but a few decent bucks.

Curious on how old y'all think these two are?

Comment

Working...
                                X