2017 San Angelo area season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man you are a high roller!!

I see you got you some of that HORN growin Donkey Corn. Your def gonna be in the big bucks

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
      Man you are a high roller!!

I see you got you some of that HORN growin Donkey Corn. Your def gonna be in the big bucks
      I got two bags. Put one out last weekend on the ground and it's all gone. It's too high I'll prob get someone to bring me some rice pellets from Atwood's sometime.

Comment

I'm sitting in that same chair at work...cant hide money!

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
          I got two bags. Put one out last weekend on the ground and it's all gone. It's too high I'll prob get someone to bring me some rice pellets from Atwood's sometime.
          Is there an atwoods around yall? I put out some pellets last trip. We will see what it does.

Comment

Is there an atwoods around yall? I put out some pellets last trip. We will see what it does.
            No. I guess Wichita Falls is closest

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
              I'm sitting in that same chair at work...cant hide money!
              Free. I picked up 20 office chairs when we got new office and they were throwing those out because they didn't match the new furniture.

Comment

Just joshing ya bud!

Comment

Don't let him fool you, he is big money!

Comment

Don't let him fool you, he is big money!
                    Can't afford to pay attention!

Comment

Comment

One of my favorite stops on the way to the lease.

Larid's BBQ
                        Llano, Tx

He's been one of my dads good buddy's for many years now. Way back when old man Cooper was still alive, he use to be a pit master for him. Lots of good conversation over the years at this hidden gem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                          Free. I picked up 20 office chairs when we got new office and they were throwing those out because they didn't match the new furniture.
                          Got any extras? I could use a couple.

Comment

Originally posted by The Crippler View Post
                            Got any extras? I could use a couple.
                            Let me see if there is any good ones left. There was 4-5 left last time I checked the warehouse.

Comment

Originally posted by Jzoch View Post
                              One of my favorite stops on the way to the lease.

Larid's BBQ
                              Llano, Tx

He's been one of my dads good buddy's for many years now. Way back when old man Cooper was still alive, he use to be a pit master for him. Lots of good conversation over the years at this hidden gem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang. Looks good

Comment

Really, whats the dealio? I have decided next yr is my yr. Whether I can find a group to jump in with or I have to pay an outfitter, I'm going. If I put it off much longer I won't be able to get around the mountains, I'm not getting any younger
                                Didn't draw anything, kinda tired of hunting raghorns on OTC tags, crazy travel ball schedule with my 14 yr old daughter, got on a lease in Kansas this year.
                                I have been every year at least once since 91. Really feeling like I have a hole in me right now. I don't think it will happen again.

You definitely need to go! I would recommend using a (good) outfitter if you can.

Comment

Working...
                                X