No announcement yet.

2017 San Angelo area season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First round atemp on plowing under all the thick grass and weeds. One more time around at the end of this month then it's time to plant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KingsX View Post
      First round atemp on plowing under all the thick grass and weeds. One more time around at the end of this month then it's time to plant

Looks good Jeremy!!! Good luck this season.

Comment

Bone Thug and his daughter came out to hang out with me and my daughter Saturday eve. We struck out on the dove, I think it was about to get good but the storms started moving in and shut them down. We had a good time though Brandon found a ring tail in one of our blinds! He was a cool little dude! The girls got a kick out of that. Then Brandon's daughter made friends with a horn frog. Over all it was good to hang out with great company!

Ended up getting a good rain I would guess at least 2" Aspen and I grilled the 1 dove I shot along with our steaks, we were surprised how good it was with just a little olive oil and greek seasoning. It was great just being out there for the weekend. Ready for the season to start!

Comment

Originally posted by ELKAHOLIC View Post
          Bone Thug and his daughter came out to hang out with me and my daughter Saturday eve. We struck out on the dove, I think it was about to get good but the storms started moving in and shut them down. We had a good time though Brandon found a ring tail in one of our blinds! He was a cool little dude! The girls got a kick out of that. Then Brandon's daughter made friends with a horn frog. Over all it was good to hang out with great company!

Ended up getting a good rain I would guess at least 2" Aspen and I grilled the 1 dove I shot along with our steaks, we were surprised how good it was with just a little olive oil and greek seasoning. It was great just being out there for the weekend. Ready for the season to start!

Sounds like a great time!

Comment

Thanks again, Terry for the invite out. We had a good time.

That ring tail was a cool critter.

Comment

Originally posted by KingsX View Post

[emoji106] looking good!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ELKAHOLIC View Post

I haven't seen a ringtail in a long time. Sounds like a good time!

Comment

Couple youngsters to watch.

Comment

Those deer should be booners by now lookin at the dates [emoji15]! Haha nice ones man, I like the last one. He's gonna be something

Comment

Nice deer txwhitetail. That young one is going to be a stud for sure!

Comment

Counting down the days boys!! Got the new poly tank blind set up this past weekend.

Comment

Good looking deer txwhitetail. Like the split g2

Comment

That will work. Good looking setup, Jzoch.

Going be a good year. Can't wait for opening day!!!

Comment

Heck of a set up Jared! Looks like a nice smorgasbord of groceries.

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
                                That will work. Good looking setup, Jzoch.

Going be a good year. Can't wait for opening day!!!

Thanks brother!! Can't wait!! Good luck this season.

Comment

Working...
                                X