2017 San Angelo area season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
    Man what's wrong with you? There's a difference between acting like you are the all knowing and making general hunting conversation among fellow hunters. I guess some just see things different. Enjoy your 2400 acres of 10 yrs while I enjoy different parts of Texas to each his own.

I'm out!

No but hunted a lot just like it in Texas. Your place isn't any different than any other Texas property with a lot of live oaks. Your not that special

Wise ***, was just making conversation but forgot that you are the all knowing entity in Tom green co.
    **** dude you flipped your lid. Nothing wrong with me Jack. I was just merely pointing out the irony of YOU calling me the "Tom Green co all knowing entity " when you had just stated you had hunted all over TX and suggested because of that you knew what happens on other properties. (Quoted above). And I counter replied to that with I just stick to what goes on with my 2400 acres I've been hunting for 10 years and don't know about anybody else's ....nor claim to.

Comment

Dang boys. Y'all are all just backed up, with balled up tension since hunting season is still not here yet. It will be here before we know it, so just have a beer and chill.

With that being said, I've spent an unGodly amount of $$$ on deer hunting this year. If I don't kill at least a 120", I might fly a kite.

Comment

As the great -
        Team owner/coach/player, Jackie Moon
        says....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
          As the great -
          Team owner/coach/player, Jackie Moon
          says....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

[ATTACH]870369[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              **** dude you flipped your lid. Nothing wrong with me Jack. I was just merely pointing out the irony of YOU calling me the "Tom Green co all knowing entity " when you had just stated you had hunted all over TX and suggested because of that you knew what happens on other properties. (Quoted above). And I counter replied to that with I just stick to what goes on with my 2400 acres I've been hunting for 10 years and don't know about anybody else's ....nor claim to.
              Not claiming to know, nor was it intended that way at all. Just trying to make casual hunting conversation and you took it as me trying to tell you how to F your chicken. You always take stuff I say literal like I'm trying to tell someone how to do something or what I say actually means anything. Take it for what it is, chit chat among fellow hunters. You don't have to hunt a particular ranch to know what goes on in west Texas when it rains. Quit taking things so literal and thinking everything pertains to only you, everything doesn't center around you. You do you and I'll do me.

Now that that's out of the way everyone can go back to their sand box and we can get back to the upcoming season.

Comment

2017 San Angelo area season thread

Not claiming to know, nor was it intended that way at all. Just trying to make casual hunting conversation and you took it as me trying to tell you how to F your chicken. You always take stuff I say literal like I'm trying to tell someone how to do something or what I say actually means anything. Take it for what it is, chit chat among fellow hunters. You don't have to hunt a particular ranch to know what goes on in west Texas when it rains. Quit taking things so literal and thinking everything pertains to only you, everything doesn't center around you. You do you and I'll do me.

Now that that's out of the way everyone can go back to their sand box and we can get back to the upcoming season.

I thought you were out? You play a great victim Jack. Everything is everybody else's fault right?. All Smarts fault ..[emoji23][emoji23]
                Last edited by Smart; 08-27-2017, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 8pointer View Post
                  Dang boys. Y'all are all just backed up, with balled up tension since hunting season is still not here yet. It will be here before we know it, so just have a beer and chill.

With that being said, I've spent an unGodly amount of $$$ on deer hunting this year. If I don't kill at least a 120", I might fly a kite.
                  I am past ready!!!
                  Always seems like everyone is on edge this time of yr.

At least some shots will be fired this weekend on those flying demons

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    I thought you were out? You play a great victim Jack. Everything is everybody else's fault right?. All Smarts fault ..[emoji23][emoji23]
                    Wow........

Comment

Rain in Christoval. Grow deer food grow!

Comment

Originally posted by bone thug View Post
                        as the great -
                        team owner/coach/player, jackie moon
                        says....

sent from my iphone using tapatalk
                        😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

Comment

Why? Just why?

Comment

[ATTACH]870572[/ATTACH]

Comment

Looking forward to some Dove this weekend. Hows the Dove sightings in the Eden & Paint Rock area?

Comment

Working...
                                X