2017 San Angelo area season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    .6 a few days ago and .7 found today. I'm ready for the rain to stop or become less frequent until say December, so they get back on corn for us..
    Even if it stopped now yalls acorns are prob gonna be crazy. Best you can prob hope for is some major cold weather early in season.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
      Even if it stopped now yalls acorns are prob gonna be crazy. Best you can prob hope for is some major cold weather early in season.

**** Jack...I didn't know you hunted our place for so many years before me.. Thanks for the input..

Comment

I hope they drop then it rains for week straight because the trees are loaded

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
          I hope they drop then it rains for week straight because the trees are loaded

Surprisingly ours are spotty....seems we have a bigger crop when its drier with some rain than a bunch of rain.

Comment

**** Jack...I didn't know you hunted our place for so many years before me.. Thanks for the input..
            No but hunted a lot just like it in Texas. Your place isn't any different than any other Texas property with a lot of live oaks. Your not that special

Comment

No but hunted a lot just like it in Texas. Your place isn't any different than any other Texas property with a lot of live oaks. Your not that special
              I forgot you change leases a bunch.....

See above....thanks for the advice though...praying for that cold weather now..

Comment

Surprisingly ours are spotty....seems we have a bigger crop when its drier with some rain than a bunch of rain.
                Hopefully ours are spotty. I haven't looked at many just what's along a couple roads

Comment

Hopefully ours are spotty. I haven't looked at many just what's along a couple roads

Hope so for both our sake. ...plus we have some goats and they help the deer with cleaning them up. Hell come to think of it.....we are special...

Comment

Hope so for both our sake. ...plus we have some goats and they help the deer with cleaning them up. Hell come to think of it.....we are special...
                    My pigs do that lol

Comment

My pigs do that lol
                      lol....at least you can shoot yours..

Comment

Christoval hunters are special

Comment

I forgot you change leases a bunch.....

See above....thanks for the advice though...praying for that cold weather now..
                          Wise ***, was just making conversation but forgot that you are the all knowing entity in Tom green co.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                            Christoval hunters are special
                            Obviously
                            Last edited by KactusKiller; 08-27-2017, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Wise ***, was just making conversation but forgot that you are the all knowing entity in Tom green co.

Daaaang...Wait wait. I am the all knowing? ^^^^

You are the all knowing Kactus Jack ....we Christoval hunters don't know anything about deer hunting or other places...we just trip releases and pull triggers.....we are special.

For the record, I've never suggested I know anything about anybody else's place or their property. I keep my special thoughts and winder likkin' to our 2400 acres of 10 years...

Last edited by Smart; 08-27-2017, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Man what's wrong with you? There's a difference between acting like you are the all knowing and making general hunting conversation among fellow hunters. I guess some just see things different. Enjoy your 2400 acres of 10 yrs while I enjoy different parts of Texas to each his own.

I'm out!

Comment

Working...
                                X