X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
    May bring some rain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I bet the upper coast guys are glad to see the model change(not so much for the RGV guys)

Comment

Know some off-shore hands that are down in the Yucatan...they said if it rains its going to alot and fast.

Comment

Gotta love when you get one picture like this.. And nothing after.. Gets you thinkin haha

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
          I bet the upper coast guys are glad to see the model change(not so much for the RGV guys)
          I think it's back north some now

Comment

I only want it to rain this round if it will circle around my dove hunting spots and just go to my deer lease..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              I only want it to rain this round if it will circle around my dove hunting spots and just go to my deer lease..
              Well your not asking for much

Comment

South Texas needs the rain. Bing it on!

Comment

Pulled cards today and my better deer have been off of the cottonseed and feeders for the last week. Green is already slowing them and season isn't even here. Might have to get creative with the attractants

Comment

A lot of my deer have gone off the grid also. It's crazy green and they're are hardly touching the protein. Not going to complain about the rain but it's going to make for a long October probably.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by westexhunter75 View Post
                      A lot of my deer have gone off the grid also. It's crazy green and they're are hardly touching the protein. Not going to complain about the rain but it's going to make for a long October probably.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                      You may be luckier than us. Acorns are budding and there looks to be TONS. As usual they'll start to drop a week or two before opener

Comment

We have had the same thing go on with our deer. They completely turned off eating the protein. Must be ton of browse for them since these rains. Luckily for us we have next to no Oak trees so don't have to play that game

Comment

Going to be a slow opening weekend if we keep getting some rain. No complaints here. I'll take all we can get. Will be hunting off the feeder in a pop up on a heavy trail towards water or towards their bedding.

Comment

San Angelo got a good rain last night. Not sure if anywhere around there got any.

Comment

Headed West to get away from the hurricane chaos and set some bow blinds.

Comment

That should work zoch

Comment

Working...
                                X