2017 San Angelo area season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
    Ok that's the one I have on the ground now. I asked because I have a 300lb also
    Sweet. Just let me know

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
      No deer lease work here...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like a good weekend. We are doing the same!!

Comment

Jeremy/Brandon looks like y'all getting some rain today.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
          Jeremy/Brandon looks like y'all getting some rain today.

It looks good on the radar....

Comment

It looks like our place is finally getting hammered as well! [emoji106]

Comment

That's good news, Joel.
              Not sure about y'all but our area has been getting missed for the most part this year. I'm sure glad to see the good rains now and last week, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
                That's good news, Joel.
                Not sure about y'all but our area has been getting missed for the most part this year. I'm sure glad to see the good rains now and last week, though.
                We've been blessed more than some I think Brandon...but not nearly as priveledged as that grandiose and braggadocious group around Christoval!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rascalarms View Post
                  we've been blessed more than some i think brandon...but not nearly as priveledged as that grandiose and braggadocious group around christoval!!! :d:d
                  Lol.....

Comment

Paint Rock picked up about 1/2 an inch Saturday night. Hopefully a little more last night.

Side note, if you have not been to Lowake Steakhouse's new location, I would highly recommend you check it out. Its really nice.

Comment

Use to eat there when it was turn row and was good. I haven't had a chance to stop since it changed. Sure liked a big batch of locale steak fingers.

Comment

Most of the rain split and went around us again. Not sure what we are doing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                          Most of the rain split and went around us again. Not sure what we are doing wrong.

It rained out at the lease Saturday night from about 9pm-midnight. Then another good storm hammered us around 4am. It was plenty wet when we left Sunday morning [emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post
                            Paint Rock picked up about 1/2 an inch Saturday night. Hopefully a little more last night.

Side note, if you have not been to Lowake Steakhouse's new location, I would highly recommend you check it out. Its really nice.

Where is the new location? Been going there for years, BadA onion rings, and dam good steaks.

Comment

Originally posted by arrowsonly88 View Post
                              Where is the new location? Been going there for years, BadA onion rings, and dam good steaks.

They moved over to Rowena. The bar area is awesome. Bunch of tv's and decent beer selection. Steaks are still good!

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post

Where is the new one? We usually make a couple of trips to the normal location, didn't know they opened another one. Dang good eats

Comment

Working...
                                X