2017 San Angelo area season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
    That's what ours is one big room with 6 beds with separate kitchen, bathroom, dining room, and laundry room. Luckily none of us snore much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I like that

Comment

Does anyone using the all season feeder know the dimensions of the hopper itself? I have to build a new lid for mine due to the cows denting and bending mine up.

It's the 600lb

Comment

Any info on rain totals about 3 miles east of Barnhart?

Comment

Had a busy work weekend. Picked up some Lamco timed feeders and put out almost 5 tons of feed. Trapped 6 raccoons, shot a porcupine and found 2 rattlesnakes underneath our box blinds.

Comment

Zac your part of the high rollers club also

Comment

More rain in the desert this morning it looks like.

Comment

Happy to see it...

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                    Zac your part of the high rollers club also
                    I'm becoming obsessed with Lamco products. I seriously want to upgrade every feeder I have. It will just take some time.

Comment

Originally posted by 8pointer View Post
                      I'm becoming obsessed with Lamco products. I seriously want to upgrade every feeder I have. It will just take some time.

Comment

Had a busy work weekend. Picked up some Lamco timed feeders and put out almost 5 tons of feed. Trapped 6 raccoons, shot a porcupine and found 2 rattlesnakes underneath our box blinds.

I see y'all brought Amber along to cancel out some of the ugly in camp[emoji51][emoji23]

Comment

And here we are stuck with pvc pipes mounted to trees free choice style...

Comment

The owner's two young kids fished with all weekend at TTHA Houston. Great kids and we enjoyed having them around because they could flat out catch fish and showed everybody that yes the fish would bite if your knew what you were doing... Their Dad came over and thanked us for entertaining them all weekend.....heckuva nice fella.

Comment

Looks like a good weekend.

Comment

And here we are stuck with pvc pipes mounted to trees free choice style...
                                Lmao! Ya right, I've seen your pics

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                The owner's two young kids fished with all weekend at TTHA Houston. Great kids and we enjoyed having them around because they could flat out catch fish and showed everybody that yes the fish would bite if your knew what you were doing... Their Dad came over and thanked us for entertaining them all weekend.....heckuva nice fella.
                                That's wonderful to hear Jason. Their customer service has been top notch, so I wouldn't expect anything less.

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
                                Looks like a good weekend.
                                Thanks Brandon! It was also my Birthday weekend, and I told my wife that I wanted to spend it at the lease this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X