No announcement yet.

2017 San Angelo area season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice mount smart!!! Outdoor shower gonna be chilly!

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
      No roof, man those frosty mornings would be tough to shower in.

Dang sure didn't need the visual of you running in skiveys

Y'all have dang sure done a lot of work this yr. we are gonna have a busy week around camp sept 1.
      It's really not that bad at all. The hot water and steam with great pressure forms a cocoon in the shower area and keeps the area warm. Now after the shower is off and the steams moves out, it is a little nipply but I'm no weenie.. It sure beats the hell out of a small tiny RV shower for my size and the claw tub in the ranch house. We can't take a shower if it gets below freezing much anyway....pipes and hoses freeze so we try to shower the night before if that's the case. I've done it since 2010 with no issue in this dude

Yes we have done a lot of work....all in the name of convenience and comfort during season..lol Funny how that works out...bust your *** to make something easier...
      Last edited by Smart; 08-01-2017, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Yep but it sure is nice when it's done

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
          Great mount Smart
          Woodford looks great on the wall....Attaboy!
          Thanks fellas and BIOYA on the attaboy..

Comment

Went out this morning to fill protein feeders for the last time this year. Got caught in a couple of nice 10-15 minute showers. It's still looking pretty green.

Comment

Yep but it sure is nice when it's done

For realz! and I'm all about convenience..

Comment

Originally posted by 8pointer View Post
                We have a big work weekend planned. Topping off protein feeders and moving some blinds around. We are also buying 3 Lamco timed protein feeders, setting them and filling. Hoping the rain doesn't slow us down too much.
                Make sure and set them to only go off a second or two each time to start until they really get to eating it.

Comment

Make sure and set them to only go off a second or two each time to start until they really get to eating it.

That's easy to do living less than an hour away from your feeders..

I'm pretty sure they are already feeding free choice though.

Comment

Safari Studios got me set up with another. Last years bow buck
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1501615466.355608.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.2 KB
ID:	24505443

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1501615489.737181.jpg
Size:	48.2 KB
ID:	24505444
                    And hanging with his bigger friends haha

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1501615516.484114.jpg
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	24505445

Comment

Originally posted by jason86 View Post
                      Nice mount smart!!! Outdoor shower gonna be chilly!

Thanks Jason (feel like I am talking to myself as my name is Jason as well.)....same to you....great 8

see above on the shower.....

Comment

Bobby that high right mount is awesome, love that pose!!

Comment

Looking good Bobby!

Comment

Have you figured out how many pounds per second they throw?

Comment

Bobby that high right mount is awesome, love that pose!!
                              The quality on that mount is on another level compared to the others also. Takes a certain type of deer to fill out the form also not sure these local deer have the bodies for it

Comment

One more Mexico buck and a life size gator and I'll finally have all my taxidermy paid off haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X