2017 San Angelo area season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by westexhunter75 View Post
    Thanks guys. Y'all think that broke g2 will fall off that deer? I can't remember having seen one broke in velvet in recent memory.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    I've seen it both ways. A few have kept it for most of the year but most times it breaks off pretty quick, from what I've seen.

Comment

I kinda figured he may lose it since im sure it stopped all blood circulation on that point.

I got all excited and thought he grew a drop when I first saw him on the camera lol.

Comment

Weatherman calling for 2-4" "Christoval" type rain the next 48 hours.

Ill take half that! Hope it works out.

Comment

Originally posted by westexhunter75 View Post
          I kinda figured he may lose it since im sure it stopped all blood circulation on that point.

I got all excited and thought he grew a drop when I first saw him on the camera lol.

I had one like that several years ago near Water Valley. The velvet on it really didn't come off passed the damaged part and with broke or fell off by November. Will be interesting to see what yours does.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post

Hope it comes in like they think

Comment

Whoot! Bring it on. It was dry and dusty at 100 plus degrees this weekend.

Comment

Hope we get some northwest of town also. Getting pretty crispy up there.

Comment

Originally posted by Brett C View Post
                  Well 5500 lbs of corn , new 1250lb feeder & a new setup done & we're ready for season!
                  You forgot to mention, it was just us two doing all this.
                  My fingers are killing me.

Comment

Originally posted by Brett C View Post
                    Well 5500 lbs of corn , new 1250lb feeder & a new setup done & we're ready for season!
                    That sounds like work! Lots of corn.

Comment

I had one like that several years ago near Water Valley. The velvet on it really didn't come off passed the damaged part and with broke or fell off by November. Will be interesting to see what yours does.
                      Hopefully it'll stay there trough October. He was probably going on the "hit list" but we may give him another year and just see what he does next yr.

Would be a neat mount it it stayed on with velvet on that point though..

Comment

I hear thunder...keep coming baby...
                        Attached Files

Comment

Coming down hard in town, hopefully it made it's way through Water Valley on its way to Christoval...
                          Attached Files

Comment

Raining sideways!

Comment

Originally posted by The Crippler View Post
                              I hear thunder...keep coming baby...

Do you work right there? I pass by there multiple times a day for work

Comment

Originally posted by 79F250 View Post
                                Do you work right there? I pass by there multiple times a day for work
                                Yes sir, that's looking out my office window. I have seen some crazy stuff out of that window...

Comment

Working...
                                X