2017 San Angelo area season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
    Yea I just got home from work and all I'm doing is swapping cards. All my work will get done when these lower temps move in. Good news is I finally got a couple good ones on cam I think and feed consumption has slowed quite a bit in the last couple weeks. They were killing me on the cottonseed and I couldn't keep up
    Yep were going to end up with about half as much fed this month as June. Rain is definitely a blessing.

Comment

Was definitely hot... but I bet the deer appreciate full water troughs and longer feeder run times.....

Comment

Looks like we're getting a little shower in the desert this afternoon.

Comment

If this one makes it to the east side of 277 we might get a good one. I'm split by county line there south of christoval of 277 so looks like we may be getting a little already
          Attached Files

Comment

Push some of that nw of town please!

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
              Push some of that nw of town please!

We need it bad. It's really dry out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hookem84 View Post
                Had a good day at the lease checked cards put a lot of feed out and shot a badger last night.

Cool badger Daniel, find a good taxi that has done a lot of garments like bobcats or fox and done a good job. I'd hate to wast that beautiful critter to a bad mount job.

Comment

Cool badger Daniel, find a good taxi that has done a lot of garments like bobcats or fox and done a good job. I'd hate to wast that beautiful critter to a bad mount job.

Yea I'm in the process I have sticker shock right now. I've been told between 1400 and 450.

Comment

Well 5500 lbs of corn , new 1250lb feeder & a new setup done & we're ready for season!

Comment

Went to the ranch today to top off the feeders and pull some cards. Still very green out there.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hookem84 View Post
                        Yea I'm in the process I have sticker shock right now. I've been told between 1400 and 450.

may have to put that one on payment plan tho, about as rare a trophy as can be. Dang sure don't want it done on the cheap tho and end up with a mount that looks like some of the cat mounts we've seen

Comment

Originally posted by westexhunter75 View Post
                          Went to the ranch today to top off the feeders and pull some cards. Still very green out there.

That looks really good! Some good bucks as well.

Comment

may have to put that one on payment plan tho, about as rare a trophy as can be. Dang sure don't want it done on the cheap tho and end up with a mount that looks like some of the cat mounts we've seen

Yea true I've just got to make my wife realize how rare it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Brett C View Post
                              Well 5500 lbs of corn , new 1250lb feeder & a new setup done & we're ready for season!

Originally posted by westexhunter75 View Post

Looking good.

Comment

Thanks guys. Y'all think that broke g2 will fall off that deer? I can't remember having seen one broke in velvet in recent memory.

Comment

Working...
                                X