• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
    Yep. I'm almost in Reagan.
    Dang westerners!?!

Comment

Good groups hitting my set pretty regular. Anxious to see how a few of these finish out. Hopefully they won't walk over to Smart's set

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1874.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	24503235

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
        Dang westerners!?!
        Yep out here in the desert.

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
          Good groups hitting my set pretty regular. Anxious to see how a few of these finish out. Hopefully they won't walk over to Smart's set

[ATTACH]864638[/ATTACH]

Looks good!! Hopefully we can pull out a little more rain to keep them fat and happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post

[ATTACH]864638[/ATTACH]
            Good looking group.

Comment

Originally posted by Jzoch View Post
              Looks good!! Hopefully we can pull out a little more rain to keep them fat and happy.

Going down on the 4th to top off my water, protein, corn and put out some alfalfa. I've got two water totes hooked to a water trough and that seems to keep the deer and turkeys happy. Lots of middle of the day pics of deer going to water.

Comment

Spent the weekend of 7/15 & 7/16 at the lease off of 2034 got a lot of work in filling feeders and putting out fire. Lightning strike started a brush fire and burnt up about 15 acres thank god the wind was light.

Comment

Burned cedar is a good cedar.

Comment

Burned cedar is a good cedar.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Yes sir. Close enough

Comment

Originally posted by HFD38 View Post
                        Spent the weekend of 7/15 & 7/16 at the lease off of 2034 got a lot of work in filling feeders and putting out fire. Lightning strike started a brush fire and burnt up about 15 acres thank god the wind was light.

Man it looks dry out there! We have been pretty fortunate with the rain.

Comment

Brett and I are headed out in the morning to do some work over the weekend. Looking forward to seeing how they look this year!

Comment

Get us some pics!

Comment

War on coyotes on our place starts tomorrow. Trapper gonna start setting tomorrow. Flying it next week to blast some.

Comment

War on coyotes on our place starts tomorrow. Trapper gonna start setting tomorrow. Flying it next week to blast some.

That sounds like a helluva time right there! Good luck

Comment

Working...
                                X