No announcement yet.

2017 San Angelo area season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont hunt anywhere near san angelo but i do read the thread. im not proud of that but circumstances are just not conducive to me being in that area.

i would like to thank all who make this thread possible, and extra thanks to those who contribute regularly, and enhance the overall growth and health of tbh.

great stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by ELKAHOLIC View Post
      Cool. We will be going out there ether this weekend or next.

Love the water hole pics Jack!
      Thanks Terry, y'all have anything that's caught your eye yet?

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
        i dont hunt anywhere near san angelo but i do read the thread. im not proud of that but circumstances are just not conducive to me being in that area.

i would like to thank all who make this thread possible, and extra thanks to those who contribute regularly, and enhance the overall growth and health of tbh.

great stuff!

Welcome to the Angelo fire! Pull up a stump and poke at the coals![emoji41]

Comment

2017 San Angelo area season thread

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
          I hav one area that is covered up and one feeder that has doe an young bucks. Nothing even decent

We are checking cameras after I put them out two weeks ago while topping of my buddies stuff this weekend. My Covert is nothing but young bucks and like your one. Hoping for pics elsewhere or at least by September. I'm not complaining. Mother Nature does a much job at a cheaper price but it sure would be nice to get an occasional shot of the 8-10 deer that might make the list. Splitter is the only candidate so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Or poke at the other tbhers that's what I like to do

Comment

We are checking cameras after I put them out two weeks ago while topping of my buddies stuff this weekend. My Covert is nothing but young bucks and like your one. Hoping for pics elsewhere or at least by September. I'm not complaining. Mother Nature does a much job at a cheaper price but it sure would be nice to get an occasional shot of the 8-10 deer that might make the list. Splitter is the only candidate so far.
              Feed is still disappearing fast, it's just not all going to the big boys.

Comment

HA! i feel like ive been knighted! ill bring steaks, and no weapon, just to hear the testimonies at that venue.

Comment

Hmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You need to charge your phone

Comment

Smarts been dancing naked at the lease again I guess

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                        Thanks Terry, y'all have anything that's caught your eye yet?
                        We have not been out since April! (travel softball) that's why I haven't been contributing to the thread! LOL. I am way past ready to get out there.

We definitely have a few we are very excited about. should be another good year.

Comment

Always enjoy watching and reading this thread!

Would Reagan county be a part of the San Angelo area?

Comment

Originally posted by westexhunter75 View Post

Comment

Yes sir. Close enough

Comment

Yep. I'm almost in Reagan.

Comment

Working...
                                X