Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2.4" NW Irion Co this afternoon.

Comment

No more rain pity parties for Jr from us....

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        No more rain pity parties for Jr from us....
        Gonna have to do a gofundme to afford mosquito spray.

Comment

Lol...

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
            Gonna have to do a gofundme to afford mosquito spray.

Thats one thing we've never had a problem with....even in big rains years. I bet I can count on one hand the amount of times I have been bitten by skeeters in my 10 years. Let's hope that stays the same..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Thats one thing we've never had a problem with....even in big rains years. I bet I can count on one hand the amount of times I have been bitten by skeeters in my 10 years. Let's hope that stays the same..
              Ha. Yeah only place bad on us is river bottom and mosquitos and chiggers will be terrible.

Comment

The war on cedar has begun on our place. Once I figure out how to run this thing it's gonna be on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That's a great way to remove cedar, just a little slow

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                    That's a great way to remove cedar, just a little slow
                    It was a free loaner so all I'm paying is fuel and my time.

Comment

Anyone know of Growth rate differences in our area compared to say South of I-10 Sonora, Sheffield, etc, etc...First year Hunting in Concho and it already shows huge promise.

Comment

Seems to be some great bone growing in the area. I have seen several deer in pics that look like mid august deer, just almost grown out. Should be a good yr.

Comment

Actually blown away by the growth. Guess i was so used to the desert have to get used to all this green around. Looking forwars to an awesome season.

Comment

Originally posted by Holdeez0615 View Post
                            Actually blown away by the growth. Guess i was so used to the desert have to get used to all this green around. Looking forwars to an awesome season.
                            You must be close to Smart

Comment

Lol. Grammar is tough typing on a keyboard the size of index....thanks technology.

Comment

Talked to my TBH son this afternoon and he say's we need to get to our Robert Lee lease with all the rain and do some mowing and weed eating around our RV camps? I'm going to surprise him, giving him my Stihl Weed Eater, riding lawn mower, and sit back...drink some smooth Whiskey and watch HIM work to get the camp in order. My days of mowing and weed eating are gone as of THIS year! But, I'll have LOT'S of DEET for the chiggers and blasted mosquitoes if needed.

Comment

Working...
                                X