2017 San Angelo area season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
    If you need help or buy the material I can help out.
    Thanks....sorry for the delay as I just got time to revisit this thread and I'm trying to fit everything in for this coming hunting season!! So, I'm also taking the opportunity responding to your generous offer with a couple of additional items/situations we are planning!! Anyone looking for a UTV Crew, I will be posting soon our '07 Ranger 700 EPS for sale. It's LOADED and in great condition with MANY upgrades with racks, seating, Kevlar tires. Momma and I bought a newer model with power steering yesterday, only reason we are selling Big Red. I am also going to post a 5th wheel that's on our lease at Robert Lee in a couple of weeks. We also bought another RV with some upgrades that makes MOMMA more content. Already had several PM's on the RV but I have not had time to go to the lease for more pics.

I'm about to retire so we are just making those "last" upgrades and pass along some very good equipment to you young folks. "Preliminary" pricing will be $3K on the 5th wheel that has some "minor" issues to address and $7K on the Polaris. Sorry, just putting out the planned OP'S on classifieds until I get time to make it informative. These are the only pics I have so far....AND, I'll contact you buddy if we resort to needing some help on the fencing....God Bless and HAPPY 4TH!
    Attached Files

Comment

We got a decent rain looks like, enough to make a few small puddles in feed pens

Comment

3 to 4" around sterling city. Looked like we ended up with a shower in Irion. Won't know how much till Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
          3 to 4" around sterling city. Looked like we ended up with a shower in Irion. Won't know how much till Thursday.
          Well well well...we didn't get crap so you jinxed us..

Comment

That fire south of Christoval close to any of y'all?

I'm surprised a swamp will burn!

Did not hear about any fire? How far south?

My camera is still working so I guess we are OK..

Comment

I'll ask around just heard there was one south of Christoval in Tom Green Co

Comment

Landowner just told me it was SW of town, small and got handled pretty quickly

Comment

Looks like more rain possibly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice looks like we are getting some tonight. Was up at the lease last night and saw the lightning to the north, it was an awesome show. Pasture looks good and tanks are full. It was a disappointing card pull but I'm sure the big boys will show sooner or later.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Well well well...we didn't get crap so you jinxed us..
                      Surely you got something it's sitting on us
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                        He knows if there is rain within 100 miles that he got some.

Comment

Lol we have been lucky this year as spread as it's been. This one has been over us for a bit now

Comment

Lol we have been lucky this year as spread as it's been. This one has been over us for a bit now
                            Good deal

Comment

Hope this next line of storms stays together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2017 San Angelo area season thread

Lmao! We have been fortunate this year. I just wish we had y'alls area genetics.

Maybe enough to settle the dust

Last edited by Smart; 07-04-2017, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X