No announcement yet.

Whataburger......no good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fudruckers beats them all, but not sure you can call that fast food. As for fast food, Braums, Wendy's, Whataburger, DQ, then Jack in the Box maybe.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BoneDigger View Post
      Fudruckers beats them all, but not sure you can call that fast food. As for fast food, Braums, Wendy's, Whataburger, DQ, then Jack in the Box maybe.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

I'd rather have whataburger than fudruckers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You dont know what a good burger taste like then!

Comment

Personally I'd rather have Storm's than any of them..

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            I happen to like the double sonic cheeseburger and tots. The onion rings are greatness.

Meh. But it's ok. I like you anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by WamBow View Post
              Factual and undisputed FAST FOOD burger joints in Texas ranking:
              1-Texas Burger (just few and far between)
              2-Whataburger (always has mustard)
              3-Burger King (made your way)

00 McDonalds (I'd rather starve)
              We use to wear out that Texas Burger in Bastrop, before is burnt down. Dollar Texas Burger night, we would order 20 of them and feed everyone at work. I've tried other Texas Burger places, but none of them have been as good as that one.

Comment

Back when I was a kid we would travel to the big city of El Paso from Alamogordo to do our fancy shopping and the highlight was always a stop at Whataburger. It seemed like such an exotic treat when your only choices were McDonalds and DQ. Nowadays it works in a pinch but I will always go out of my way to find some mom and pop tacos.

Comment

Must be a troll post, cause whataburger beats the heck outta any other joint on the road.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
                    Hahahahah..... this is awesome! BTW, 1369 is my favorite screen name on TBH. It's a number we used to use alot when I was in the Corps. It's just brilliance and I wish I'd thought of it.
                    Please explain, I was ARMY FA so have no idea the significance of 1369.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                      Family site.

Comment

You ain't from around here, are you?

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                          PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                            Nice, us junior enlisted had set channel 6 on our sincgars to 696969 in our Battery and it was known as "Freak Nasty" which stood for frequency nasty. You'd call it out to another call sign and they knew to switch over so you could talk crap about the CO or First Sgt or whomever was driving us nuts at the time.

"Death 1/1 this is Death 2/2 freq nasty over"

Something like that and then it we would proceed to talk ****. "This dang platoon sgt just had us dig fox holes to stay in a position for less than 3 hours and now we are moving out again, sum beach!"

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                              Burgerland is like a time machine that takes you to 1974. Which, btw, is a good thing

I went and had a Burger land burger for lunch today. They got a new sign hanging inside for their food, and it looks so out of place.[emoji1]

Comment

I agree with the OP. I'll take a Sonic burger over Whataburger any day of the week. My favorite local burger is either Nacburger or Butcher Boys in Nacogdoches. As far as box stores, gimme the Sonic jalapeño cheeseburger.

Comment

Working...
                                X