No announcement yet.

Inauguration Riots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure what happened. Trump is president and the sun still came up and the birds are still singing. Imagine that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
      One day they'll find out this ain't England and we don't carry ball bats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time to start cracking some skulls.

Comment

Originally posted by TxsBuda View Post
        No it isn't but this is what you get with mediocrity. Your guy won, and I feel sorry for him. He knew he had no chance than all of a sudden he won and out he won and now he has to go to work. You know what that means right? Well the SOB Is about to get his 3 am wake up. Isis is up his ***, Russia wants to make him their b-otch and he's got a 10 am tee time.
        Bless your little heart.

Comment

No it isn't but this is what you get with mediocrity. Your guy won, and I feel sorry for him. He knew he had no chance than all of a sudden he won and out he won and now he has to go to work. You know what that means right? Well the SOB Is about to get his 3 am wake up. Isis is up his ***, Russia wants to make him their b-otch and he's got a 10 am tee time.

Comment

LOL at Smart

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
              Welcome back Samsdad!

Hahahahaha....i think you might be on to something.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                You just can't stand it that your guy wasn't good enough to get any thing done but put us more in debt. You poor thing. Yawn.

Oh he done plenty.. Plenty of damage..
                I'm glad that terrorist is out. And the last few months aren't even part of the equation.

Comment

Thumper , my thoughts exactly !!!

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                    Oh he done plenty.. Plenty of damage..
                    I'm glad that terrorist is out. And the last few months aren't even part of the equation.

I think he ended up with just shy of 1500!!! Don't quote me on that but I think that is what I read.

Comment

Samsdad must have just done a drive by last night.

Comment

are you dumb or just plain stupid? which one?

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
                          Something happen up there yesterday?
                          Not yesterday but a little while back there was massive riots, folks running through the streets burning down businesses saying it was all in the name of protesting the govt.

These numbskulls even dumped boatloads of tea into the harbor!

So much for peaceful non violent protests

Kinda like those guys out in Cali that took over that public building with guns and such.
                          Not cool.

Comment

Wow, they do exist...

Comment

Don't let the door hit ya, where the Good Lord split ya.

Signed ,

3%

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                                Not yesterday but a little while back there was massive riots, folks running through the streets burning down businesses saying it was all in the name of protesting the govt.

These numbskulls even dumped boatloads of tea into the harbor!

So much for peaceful non violent protests

Kinda like those guys out in Cali that took over that public building with guns and such.
                                Not cool.
                                I can only shake my head at this....

1. I cannot find evidence that buildings were burned and the only property destroyed was tea from the Monopolistic East India company.

2. The Boston Tea Party/riots were a result of previous failed measures to rectify the colonists grievances. In other words it was a last resort, not the 1st option.

3. The tea party was in response to a specific and real wrong. The BS that has gone on is in response to nothing, other than not getting their way. No wrong has transpired, no specific grievance exists, other than the system we all play by for 200 years didn't elect the candidate they wanted

Comment

Working...
                                X