No announcement yet.

Sonora TX 2017-2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone down yonder? Headed that way in the morning when I get off shift. How’s the weather?

Comment

Weathers great! Now maybe if my kid would stop hiccuping maybe a deer would get in recurve range!!![emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
        Weathers great! Now maybe if my kid would stop hiccuping maybe a deer would get in recurve range!!![emoji23]

Good luck. Weather back home is nasty!!!

Comment

High of 37* tomorrow! I’m going to skip tomorrow and hunt Thurs - Sat!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

headed down this weekend how is the deer activity?

Comment

Just got into town tonight. It’s not to bad out. Cold but not brutal yet. Will report on deer activity in the morning. I had a good 10pt showing up on my spartan camera all week last week and it went dead this past weekend so hopefully he’s still around.

Comment

Will be cold tomorrow and will be 19 degrees by the weekend. Bucks are moving so just be patient if you can.

Comment

Accuweather is reporting a low of "8" degrees Sunday and "7" degrees Monday night for Sonora! We're usually 3-5 degrees cooler at camp!

Comment

My goal is to kill all these before I leave.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                      Accuweather is reporting a low of "8" degrees Sunday and "7" degrees Monday night for Sonora! We're usually 3-5 degrees cooler at camp!

I’m not seeing that on weatherbug.

Comment

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
                        I’m not seeing that on weatherbug.
                        Most of the weather apps and The Weather Channel aren't picking up on it yet, but if you look at the GFS, it's got a strong arctic mass heading right down the Rockies Sunday into Texas.

Comment

Left camp in misting rain and 32 degrees with a stiff NE wind with nothing but a stick bow and 3 feather arrows!!! Was smart enough to turn back around and get the heater!! We're all good here in the Krivoman! Think we're gonna head home tomorrow. Weather looks too good Friday to not go fishing before the bowl games start!

Comment

Have any of y’all ever heard of mule deer around Sonora. My buddy just sent me a text saying he has a mule deer buck at the feeder. We’re off 189 to Juno. I’ll have to see the video this afternoon and I’ll post a pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Ca$ey View Post
                              Have any of y’all ever heard of mule deer around Sonora. My buddy just sent me a text saying he has a mule deer buck at the feeder. We’re off 189 to Juno. I’ll have to see the video this afternoon and I’ll post a pic.

I'm off 189 and no mule deer sightings for me.

Comment

I would like to see a pic of the mule deer. Not a common sight for sure.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X